MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Bryce Harper and the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Miami Marlins (with Jesus Luzardo on the hill) at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 8:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Bryce Harper Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -222)
Bryce Harper Stats
- Harper leads Philadelphia in batting with a .293 average while slugging 21 homers and driving in 72 runs.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 10th in batting average, seventh in on-base percentage, and 20th in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 68.3% of his games this year (86 of 126), picking up multiple hits 42 times (33.3%).
- He has hit a long ball in 15.9% of his games this season, including 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Harper has tallied an RBI in 50 games this year (39.7%), including 19 games with more than one RBI (15.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Marlins staff is fifth in MLB with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins sport a 4.28 team ERA that ranks 18th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Marlins hurlers have combined to rank 14th in baseball in home runs surrendered (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Marlins will send Luzardo (10-9) to the mound for his 32nd start this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 26-year-old’s 3.89 ERA ranks 28th, 1.249 WHIP ranks 28th, and 10.4 K/9 ranks eighth.
Harper’s recent games
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-1, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 27: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-1, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Mets on September 21: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Braves on September 20: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Braves on September 19: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!