MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bryson Stott will be up against starter Max Fried on Monday (at 6:07 PM ET) when the Philadelphia Phillies play the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park.
Game Info and Bryson Stott Props
- Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Bryson Stott Stats
- Stott has 164 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .419 this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 22nd, his on-base percentage ranks 66th, and he is 88th in the league in slugging.
- Stott enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .368 over the course of his last outings with one homer.
- In 71.4% of his games this season (110 of 154), he has collected at least one hit, and in 47 of those contests (30.5%) he recorded multiple hits.
- He has hit a home run in 10.4% of his games this season, including 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Stott has knocked in at least one run in 30.5% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 10.4% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in four contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate put together by the Braves pitching staff ranks second in baseball.
- The Braves’ 4.18 team ERA ranks 15th in MLB.
- Braves hurlers have combined to rank 11th in baseball in home runs surrendered (187 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Braves will hand the ball to Fried (8-1) for his 15th start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 2.55, 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .242 in 14 games this season.
Stott’s recent games
- at Braves on October 7: 2-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Mets on October 1: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-4
- vs. Pirates on September 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 21: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!