MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Thursday, Bryson Stott and the Philadelphia Phillies face the Arizona Diamondbacks (with Brandon Pfaadt on the mound) at Chase Field. First pitch is at 5:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Bryson Stott Props
- Day: Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +700)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +110)
Bryson Stott Stats
- Stott has 164 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .419 this season.
- He ranks 23rd in batting average, 65th in on base percentage, and 88th in slugging in MLB action.
- In 112 of 159 games this season (70.4%), he has picked up a hit. In 48 of those games, he had more than one hit (30.2%).
- He has hit a home run in 10.1% of his games in 2023 (16 of 159), leaving the yard in 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 30.2% of his games this season, Stott has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 10.1% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks sport a 4.48 team ERA that ranks 20th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have allowed 197 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 17th in the league.
- Pfaadt (3-9) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 19th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.72, 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .282 in 19 games this season.
Stott’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 17: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 SB
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 16: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on October 12: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Braves on October 11: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on October 7: 2-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Mets on October 1: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!