MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bryson Stott will be up against starting pitcher Jesus Luzardo on Tuesday (at 8:08 PM ET) when the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Miami Marlins at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Bryson Stott Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +900)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -238)
Bryson Stott Stats
- Stott has 164 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .419 this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 22nd in batting average, 66th in on-base percentage, and 89th in slugging.
- He has recorded a hit in 107 of 151 games this year (70.9%), including 46 multi-hit efforts (30.5%).
- He has hit a home run in 9.9% of his games this year, including 2.3% of his chances at the plate.
- Stott has produced an RBI in 44 games this season (29.1%), including 15 multi-RBI outings (9.9%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has delivered a 9.3 K/9 rate, which ranks fifth-best in baseball.
- The Marlins sport a 4.28 team ERA that ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Marlins rank 14th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 191 (1.2 per game).
- Luzardo (10-9) will take to the mound for the Marlins and make his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 26-year-old’s 3.89 ERA ranks 28th, 1.249 WHIP ranks 28th, and 10.4 K/9 ranks eighth.
Stott’s recent games
- at Mets on October 1: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-4
- vs. Pirates on September 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 21: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 20: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 19: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Braves on September 18: 0-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!