MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bryson Stott and the Philadelphia Phillies will take on starting pitcher Braxton Garrett and the Miami Marlins at Citizens Bank Park on Wednesday at 8:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Bryson Stott Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -250)
Bryson Stott Stats
- Stott has 164 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .419 this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 22nd, his on-base percentage ranks 66th, and he is 89th in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 71.1% of his games this year (108 of 152), picking up multiple hits 46 times (30.3%).
- He has left the yard in 9.9% of his games in 2023, and 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 45 tilts this season (29.6%), Stott has notched an RBI, and in 15 of those games (9.9%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has delivered a 9.3 K/9 rate, which ranks fifth-best in baseball.
- The Marlins sport a 4.28 team ERA that ranks 18th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Marlins pitchers have allowed 191 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 14th in baseball.
- The Marlins will hand the ball to Garrett (9-7) for his 31st start of the season.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 31 games this season with a 3.66 ERA, 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .250.
Stott’s recent games
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Mets on October 1: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-4
- vs. Pirates on September 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 21: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 20: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 19: 0-for-3, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!