MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bryson Stott will be up against starter Tylor Megill on Friday (at 7:10 PM ET) when the Philadelphia Phillies take on the New York Mets at Citi Field.
Game Info and Bryson Stott Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNY
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +800)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Bryson Stott Stats
- Stott is batting .279 with an OBP of .327 and a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 25th, his on-base percentage ranks 68th, and he is 91st in the league in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 106 games this year (of 149 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 45 of those games.
- Looking at the 149 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in 15 of them (10.1%), and in 2.4% of his plate appearances.
- Stott has produced at least one RBI in 28.9% of his games this year (43 of 149), with two or more RBI 15 times (10.1%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Mets Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Mets staff has put up a 8.9 K/9, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Mets’ 4.34 team ERA ranks 19th in the majors.
- Mets hurlers have combined to rank 14th in baseball in home runs surrendered (187 total, 1.2 per game).
- Megill (8-8) will take the mound for the Mets, his 25th start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.92, a 1.75 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.622 in 24 games this season.
Stott’s recent games
- vs. Pirates on September 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 21: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 20: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 19: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Braves on September 18: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Cardinals on September 17: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Cardinals on September 16: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!