MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, C.J. Cron will aim to extend his 13-game hitting streak when the Los Angeles Angels take on Luis Castillo and the Seattle Mariners at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. First pitch is at 9:38 PM ET.
Game Info and C.J. Cron Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -200)
C.J. Cron Stats
- Cron is batting .260 with an OBP of .307 and a slugging percentage of .462 this season.
- Cron has a batting average of .278 in his last outings and is on a 13-game hit streak.
- He has recorded a hit in 42 of 60 games this year (70.0%), including 13 multi-hit efforts (21.7%).
- He has homered in 10 games this season (16.7%), going yard in 4.6% of his plate appearances.
- In 35.0% of his contests this season, Cron has picked up at least one RBI. In six of those games (10.0%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three games.
Mariners Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Mariners staff ranks sixth in baseball with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mariners’ 3.83 team ERA ranks fourth in the majors.
- Mariners pitchers have been tagged for the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (119 total, 1.1 per game).
- Castillo (7-7) will take the mound for the Mariners, his 23rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 30-year-old ranks fourth in ERA (2.95), third in WHIP (1.020), and 14th in K/9 (10.2).
Cron’s recent games
- vs. Mariners on August 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Braves on August 2: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- at Braves on August 1: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on July 31: 1-for-5, 1 RBI
- vs. Athletics on July 30: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Athletics on July 29: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Athletics on July 28: 1-for-5, 2 K
- at Marlins on July 21: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on July 19: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on July 18: 1-for-3, 1 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!