MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Correa and the Minnesota Twins will face starting pitcher Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros at Target Field on Wednesday at 7:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Carlos Correa Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -238)
Carlos Correa Stats
- Correa leads Minnesota in batting with a .230 average while slugging 18 homers and driving in 65 runs.
- Correa has a batting average of .474 during his last games and is riding a five-game hit streak.
- In 67.4% of his games this season (93 of 138), he has collected at least one hit, and in 28 of those contests (20.3%) he recorded more than one hit.
- He has hit a home run in 18 games this season (13%), going yard in 3.1% of his plate appearances.
- In 33.3% of his contests this year, Correa has picked up at least one RBI. In 15 of those games (10.9%) he collected more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in six games.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- At 3.94, the Astros have the eighth-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- The Astros rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered with 201 (1.2 per game).
- Urquidy (3-3) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 11th start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 5.29, 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .263 in 16 games this season.
Correa’s recent games
- vs. Astros on October 10: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Astros on October 8: 3-for-4, 3 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Astros on October 7: 2-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Blue Jays on October 4: 2-for-3, 1 RBI
- vs. Blue Jays on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at White Sox on September 17: 0-for-4
- at White Sox on September 16: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 3 BB
- at White Sox on September 15: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Rays on September 12: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Rays on September 11: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!