MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Carlos Santana, will match up against Max Scherzer and the Texas Rangers on August 20 at 2:35 PM ET at Globe Life Field.
Game Info and Carlos Santana Props
- Day: Sunday, August 20, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Carlos Santana Stats
- Santana is batting .225 with an OBP of .303 and a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Santana ranks 62nd in home runs and 46th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He has gotten a hit in 66 of 113 games this season (58.4%), racking up multiple hits on 23 occasions (20.4%).
- He has hit a long ball in 15.0% of his games this year, including 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Santana has produced at least one RBI in 35.4% of his games this year (40 of 113), with more than one RBI 17 times (15.0%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers staff has put up a 8.3 K/9, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Rangers’ 4.01 team ERA ranks 11th in MLB.
- Rangers hurlers have combined to surrender 137 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the eighth-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Scherzer (12-4) for his 23rd start of the season.
- The 39-year-old’s 3.67 ERA ranks 28th, 1.128 WHIP ranks 16th, and 10.4 K/9 ranks 12th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Santana’s recent games
- at Rangers on August 19: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Rangers on August 18: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on August 17: 0-for-4
- at Dodgers on August 16: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Dodgers on August 15: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on August 13: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- at White Sox on August 12: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at White Sox on August 11: 2-for-6, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on August 9: 0-for-1
- vs. Rockies on August 7: 0-for-5
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!