MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|Cubs||-1.5 (+143)||O 8.5 (-136)||-109|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-169)||U 8.5 (+107)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: CHC: Stroman (R) CHW: Lynn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cubs vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago Cubs (49-51) will look to Dansby Swanson, who is coming off a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Chicago White Sox (41-61) Wednesday at 8:10 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The Cubs are -109 favorites for the contest, according to bookmakers. Marcus Stroman starts for the Cubs while Lance Lynn is the White Sox’s starter for the contest.
Cubs vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Cubs score the 10th-most runs in baseball (486 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Cubs rank 18th in MLB action with 113 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- The Cubs are 12th in the majors with a .253 batting average.
- The Cubs are ninth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .330.
- The Cubs rank 16th in the majors with a .408 slugging percentage.
- The White Sox have scored 426 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The White Sox have hit 112 homers this season, which ranks 19th in the league.
- The White Sox rank 20th in MLB with a .238 team batting average.
- The White Sox have an OBP of just .295 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 24th in the majors with a .389 team slugging percentage.
Cubs vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cubs have won 26 of the 45 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (57.8%).
- In games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -109 or shorter, the Cubs have a record of 25-17 (59.5%).
- The Cubs have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.2% in this contest.
- The Cubs have played in 84 games with a set over/under, and have combined with their opponents to go over the total 45 times (45-39-0).
- The Cubs have gone 42-43-0 against the spread this season.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 62 games this season and won 20 (32.3%) of those contests.
- The White Sox have a record of 19-42, a 31.1% win rate, when they’re set as the underdog by -106 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 51.5% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Games involving the White Sox have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 38 of 85 chances this season.
- The White Sox are 43-46-0 ATS in their 89 games with a spread this season.
|Marcus Stroman (CHC)||Pitcher||Lance Lynn (CHW)|
|10 – 7||W/L||6 – 9|
Cubs Key Hitters
- Nico Hoerner leads Chicago in batting average (.279) and runs batted in (55) this season while also slugging seven homers.
- Hoerner’s home runs put him 192nd in baseball, and he is 45th in RBI.
- Hoerner enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .368 with one homer.
- Cody Bellinger has 82 hits and an OBP of .363 to go with a slugging percentage of .540 this season.
- Ian Happ has 86 hits this season and a slash line of .246/.370/.383.
- Happ will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .250.
- Swanson has collected 91 hits this season and has an OBP of .355. He’s slugging .438 on the year.
- Swanson will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .450 with three homers in his last five outings.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert has a team-high 28 home runs and 57 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Robert is third in homers and 39th in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn is batting .244 with 23 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 28 walks.
- Vaughn ranks 97th overall in home runs and 41st in RBI this season.
- Vaughn heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .238 with three RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a team-best batting average of .284.
- Eloy Jimenez is hitting .280 with 13 doubles, 13 home runs and 18 walks.
- Jimenez brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .474 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!