MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 2:20 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MARQ
|Pitching Probables: CHC: Wicks (L) COL: Blach (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cubs vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago Cubs (81-74) hope to complete a three-game sweep of the Colorado Rockies (56-98) when the teams meet at 2:20 PM ET Sunday. The Cubs are -263 favorites to keep the Rockies out of the win column in the series. Chicago’s Jordan Wicks gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Ty Blach.
Cubs vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Cubs have the No. 6 offense in MLB play scoring 5.1 runs per game (788 total runs).
- The Cubs average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 14th in baseball with 188 total home runs.
- Chicago is 10th in the majors with a .255 batting average.
- The Cubs’ .330 on-base percentage ranks fifth-best in baseball.
- Chicago’s .421 slugging percentage is 11th in MLB.
- The Rockies have scored 681 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Colorado ranks 28th in Major League Baseball with just 146 home runs as a team.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .248 this season, which ranks 16th among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .311 this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 20th in the majors with a .399 team slugging percentage.
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cubs have gone 48-37 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 56.5% of those games).
- Chicago has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -263 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Cubs’ implied win probability is 72.5%.
- Chicago has played in 132 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-66-0).
- The Cubs have a 66-71-0 record ATS this season (covering 48.2% of the time).
- This season, the Rockies have won 48 out of the 131 games, or 36.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Colorado has been at least a +217 moneyline underdog 19 times this season, but was upset in all of those games.
- The Rockies have a 31.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 62 of its 135 games with a total.
- The Rockies are 70-66-0 against the spread in their 136 chances this season.
|Jordan Wicks (CHC)||Pitcher||Ty Blach (COL)|
|3 – 1||W/L||3 – 2|
Cubs Key Hitters
- Cody Bellinger is batting .307 with 26 home runs and 95 RBI. All three of those stats lead Chicago hitters this season.
- Bellinger ranks 35th in MLB in homers, and 18th in RBI.
- Nico Hoerner has 173 hits and an OBP of .351 to go with a slugging percentage of .392 this season.
- Hoerner is 230th in baseball in home runs, and 90th in RBI.
- Ian Happ has collected 137 base hits, an OBP of .363 and a slugging percentage of .422 this season.
- Seiya Suzuki has 138 hits and an OBP of .351 to go with a slugging percentage of .480 this season.
- Suzuki is batting .400 with two homers in his last five outings. He also comes into Sunday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon has a team-high 23 home runs.
- McMahon is 58th in home runs and 78th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ezequiel Tovar has totaled 73 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Tovar currently is 140th in homers and 69th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Tovar has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with three doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Elias Diaz has a team-high batting average of .271.
- Diaz has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a double, two walks and two RBI.
- Nolan Jones is batting .282 with 21 doubles, four triples, 17 home runs and 48 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!