MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|White Sox||-1.5 (+129)||–||-161|
|Pitching Probables: CHW: Clevinger (R) DET: Olson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on White Sox vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (23-35), led by Eloy Jimenez on a 12-game hitting streak, will meet the Detroit Tigers (26-28) Friday at Guaranteed Rate Field. The White Sox are -161 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 8:10 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. Chicago’s Mike Clevinger and Detroit’s Reese Olson have been named the starters for this contest.
White Sox vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The White Sox are the 17th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.3 runs per game (251 total).
- The White Sox are 19th in baseball with 60 home runs. They average one per game.
- Chicago is 21st in the majors with a .242 batting average.
- The White Sox’s .298 on-base percentage is the second-worst in baseball.
- Chicago ranks 19th in MLB with a .393 slugging percentage.
- The Tigers have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 204 (3.8 per game).
- Detroit ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 46 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .230.
- Detroit has the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- The Tigers rank 28th in the majors with a .355 team slugging percentage.
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The White Sox have a 10-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 52.6% of those games).
- Chicago has played as moneyline favorites of -161 or shorter in just two games this season, which it won both.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the White Sox a 61.7% chance to win.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 43 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 21 of those games (21-22-0).
- The White Sox have put together a 20-27-0 record ATS this season (covering 42.6% of the time).
- The Tigers have won 21, or 51.2%, of the 41 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Detroit has won eight of its 19 games, or 42.1%, when it’s the underdog by at least +137 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Tigers have a 42.2% chance to win.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of its 45 games with a total this season.
- The Tigers are 26-17-0 against the spread in their 43 chances this season.
|Mike Clevinger (CHW)||Pitcher||Reese Olson (DET)|
|3 – 3||W/L||0 – 0|
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn leads Chicago in runs batted in with 39 while batting .255.
- Including all hitters in MLB, Vaughn is 84th in homers and 12th in RBI.
- Vaughn is batting .444 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a six-game hitting streak.
- Luis Robert leads Chicago in home runs with 13 while driving in 30 runs and slugging .519.
- Robert ranks 10th in homers and 48th in RBI this season.
- Robert will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .190.
- Andrew Benintendi’s batting average of .267 leads all Chicago hitters this season.
- Jake Burger has collected 34 hits this season and has an OBP of .314. He’s slugging .603 on the year.
- Burger is batting .357 with one homer in his last five games. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Zach McKinstry is batting .288 with seven doubles, four home runs and 24 walks.
- McKinstry’s home run total ranks 178th in the majors, and he is 287th in RBI.
- Spencer Torkelson is batting .237 with 13 doubles, four home runs and 22 walks.
- Torkelson currently ranks 178th in homers and 95th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Torkelson takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .235 with two doubles, five walks and two RBI.
- Javier Baez leads the Tigers with 27 runs batted in.
- Akil Baddoo is hitting .262 with seven doubles, three home runs and 20 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!