MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|White Sox||-1.5 (+125)||O 8.5 (-114)||-163|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-147)||U 8.5 (-111)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: CHW: Cease (R) DET: Lorenzen (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on White Sox vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Eloy Jimenez (13 games) will look to add to his hitting streak when the Chicago White Sox (24-35) and Detroit Tigers (26-29) meet Saturday at 2:10 PM ET, live on NBCS-CHI from Guaranteed Rate Field. Jimenez and the White Sox are favored by sportsbooks with -163 odds on the moneyline. Chicago’s Dylan Cease and Detroit’s Michael Lorenzen have been named the starters for this contest.
White Sox vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The White Sox are the 17th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.3 runs per game (254 total).
- The White Sox are 19th in MLB play with 60 total home runs.
- Chicago has the 21st-ranked batting average in the majors (.241).
- The White Sox rank 28th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .298.
- Chicago’s .390 slugging percentage is 22nd in baseball.
- The Tigers have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 204 (3.7 per game).
- Detroit has hit just 46 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .229 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Detroit has an OBP of .305 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Tigers rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .353 this season.
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The White Sox have gone 11-9 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55% of those games).
- Chicago has played as moneyline favorites of -163 or shorter in only two games this season, which it won both.
- The White Sox have a 62% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 44 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 21 of those games (21-23-0).
- The White Sox have put together a 21-27-0 record against the spread this season (covering 43.8% of the time).
- This season, the Tigers have won 21 out of the 42 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Detroit is 8-10 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +139 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Tigers, based on the moneyline, is 41.8%.
- Games involving Detroit have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 24 of 46 chances this season.
- The Tigers are 26-18-0 ATS in their 44 games with a spread this season.
|Dylan Cease (CHW)||Pitcher||Michael Lorenzen (DET)|
|3 – 3||W/L||2 – 2|
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn is batting .256 for Chicago with a team-high 39 RBI.
- Among all MLB batters, Vaughn is 86th in batting average, 76th in on-base percentage, and 76th in slugging.
- Vaughn is batting .471 with one homer during his last five games and is on a seven-game hitting streak.
- Luis Robert is slugging .512 this season, with a team-best 13 homers while driving in 30 runs.
- Of all MLB hitters, Robert is 11th in home runs and 49th in RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi’s batting average of .267 leads all Chicago hitters this season.
- Benintendi is batting .211 in his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Jake Burger has collected 34 hits this season and has an OBP of .312. He’s slugging .598 on the year.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson has 13 doubles, four home runs and 23 walks while batting .239.
- In all of the majors, Torkelson ranks 181st in homers and 98th in RBI.
- Torkelson brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, five walks and an RBI.
- Zach McKinstry is hitting .279 with seven doubles, four home runs and 24 walks.
- McKinstry ranks 181st in homers and 288th in RBI among all major league batters this season.
- Javier Baez paces the Tigers with 27 runs batted in.
- Baez has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .182 with a double, a triple and two RBI.
- Akil Baddoo is hitting .256 with seven doubles, three home runs and 21 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!