MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|White Sox||-1.5 (+115)||O 8.5 (-138)||-175|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-135)||U 8.5 (+109)||+148|
|Pitching Probables: CHW: Kopech (R) DET: Boyd (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on White Sox vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Detroit Tigers (26-30 look to avoid the sweep when they visit the Chicago White Sox (25-35) in the final game of a three-game set. Oddsmakers have listed the White Sox as -175 favorites, while the Tigers are +148 underdogs to pick up a win. Michael Kopech takes the mound for Chicago while Matthew Boyd is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
White Sox vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The White Sox rank 17th in runs scored with 256, 4.3 per game.
- The White Sox average 1.0 home run per game to rank 20th in MLB action with 60 total home runs.
- Chicago ranks 21st in the majors with a .239 batting average.
- The White Sox’s .296 on-base percentage is the worst in MLB.
- Chicago ranks 23rd in MLB with a .386 slugging percentage.
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 29th with just 205 total runs (3.7 per game) this season.
- Detroit has hit just 46 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .227 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- Detroit has an OBP of just .303 this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Tigers rank 28th in the majors with a .350 team slugging percentage.
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The White Sox have a 12-9 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 57.1% of those games).
- Chicago has played as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter in just two games this season, which it won both.
- The White Sox have a 63.6% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Chicago has played in 45 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-24-0).
- The White Sox have put together a 21-28-0 record ATS this season (covering 42.9% of the time).
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 43 games this season and won 21 (48.8%) of those contests.
- This season, Detroit has won six of its 14 games, or 42.9%, when it’s the underdog by at least +148 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have a 40.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of its 47 games with a total.
- The Tigers are 27-18-0 against the spread this season.
|Michael Kopech (CHW)||Pitcher||Matthew Boyd (DET)|
|3 – 5||W/L||3 – 4|
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn is batting .257 for Chicago with a team-high 39 RBI.
- Vaughn ranks 87th in baseball in homers, and 16th in RBI.
- Vaughn is batting .500 with one homer during his last five games and is on an eight-game hitting streak.
- Luis Robert is slugging .502 this season, with a team-best 13 homers while driving in 30 runs.
- Robert ranks 12th in homers and 50th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Andrew Benintendi’s batting average of .271 leads all Chicago hitters this season.
- Benintendi enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .278 over the course of his last five games.
- Jake Burger is batting .266 with an OBP of .314 and a slugging percentage of .594 this season.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Zach McKinstry is hitting .279 with seven doubles, a triple, four home runs and 24 walks.
- In all of the majors, McKinstry ranks 184th in home runs and 294th in RBI.
- Spencer Torkelson is batting .234 with 13 doubles, four home runs and 23 walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Torkelson ranks 184th in home runs and 106th in RBI.
- Javier Baez leads the Tigers with 27 runs batted in.
- Akil Baddoo is hitting .250 with seven doubles, three home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!