MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|White Sox||-1.5 (+113)||O 9.5 (-106)||-140|
|Royals||+1.5 (-133)||U 9.5 (-119)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: CHW: Lynn (R) KC: Keller (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on White Sox vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox will take the field against the Kansas City Royals (10-27) on Wednesday. The game begins at 7:40 PM ET on BSKC, with the White Sox listed as -140 favorites on the moneyline. Lance Lynn gets the starting nod for Chicago while Brad Keller is Kansas City’s starter for the contest.
White Sox vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The White Sox have the No. 15 offense in baseball scoring 4.4 runs per game (164 total runs).
- The White Sox rank 16th in MLB action with 40 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Chicago has the 18th-ranked batting average in the majors (.239).
- The White Sox’s .302 on-base percentage is 24th in MLB.
- Chicago ranks 18th in baseball, slugging .391.
- The Royals rank 25th in the majors with 150 total runs scored this season.
- Kansas City’s 34 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- The Royals rank 21st in MLB with a .236 team batting average.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .300 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Royals are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
White Sox vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The White Sox have won three of the six games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- Chicago has played as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- The White Sox have a 58.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 24 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 12 of those games (12-12-0).
- The White Sox have covered just 37% of their games this season, going 10-17-0 ATS.
- The Royals have won seven, or 31.8%, of the 22 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Kansas City has a record of 5-13, a 27.8% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +120 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Royals.
- Games involving Kansas City have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 13 of 23 chances this season.
- In 25 games with a spread this season, the Royals are 11-14-0 ATS.
|Lance Lynn (CHW)||Pitcher||Brad Keller (KC)|
|1 – 4||W/L||2 – 3|
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert leads Chicago with eight home runs this season. He’s batting .261 with 21 RBI.
- Including all hitters in Major League Baseball, Robert is 16th in home runs and 34th in RBI.
- Robert will look to extend his eight-game hitting streak. He’s batting .600 with two homers during his last five games.
- Andrew Vaughn leads Chicago in runs batted in with 28 while batting .246 with four homers.
- Vaughn is 98th in home runs and ninth in RBI in the bigs.
- Vaughn enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .217 in his last five games with one homer.
- Andrew Benintendi is batting .262 to lead Chicago this season.
- Yasmani Grandal has 28 hits and an OBP of .341 to go with a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino has accumulated a team-high batting average of .287, and paces the Royals in home runs (seven).
- Pasquantino’s home run total ranks 26th in the big leagues, and he is 54th in RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is hitting .240 with five doubles, four triples, six home runs and eight walks.
- Witt Jr. is 47th in homers and 118th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Witt Jr. takes a seven-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is hitting .234 with two doubles, two triples, two home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Salvador Perez paces the Royals in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (20).
- Edward Olivares is batting .255 with six doubles, two triples, two home runs and nine walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!