MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|White Sox||-1.5 (+139)||O 7.5 (-131)||-144|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-163)||U 7.5 (+103)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: CHW: Cease (R) MIA: Pérez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on White Sox vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (35-28) will vie for their seventh straight victory when they visit the Chicago White Sox (28-36) on Friday at 8:10 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The White Sox are listed as -144 favorites to stop the streak, while the Marlins are +123 underdogs to keep their momentum. Dylan Cease will get the ball for Chicago while Miami will counter with Eury Perez.
White Sox vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The White Sox are the 17th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.2 runs per game (271 total).
- The White Sox rank 18th in MLB play with 67 total home runs.
- Chicago’s .237 batting average ranks 21st in MLB.
- The White Sox are 29th in baseball with a .295 on-base percentage.
- Chicago’s .386 slugging percentage is 23rd in baseball.
- The Marlins have scored 254 runs (just 4.0 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Miami has hit 59 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Marlins have a team batting average of .261 this season, which ranks seventh among MLB teams.
- Miami has an on-base percentage of .321 this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- Fueled by 167 extra-base hits, the Marlins rank 16th in MLB with a .401 slugging percentage this season.
White Sox vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The White Sox are 13-9 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 59.1% of those games).
- Chicago has a 7-2 record (winning 77.8% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -144 or shorter.
- The White Sox have a 59% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 22 times this season for a 22-27-0 record against the over/under.
- The White Sox have put together a 24-29-0 record against the spread this season (covering 45.3% of the time).
- The Marlins have won 13, or 54.2%, of the 24 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Miami has a record of 5-5, a 50% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +123 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Marlins, based on the moneyline, is 44.8%.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total in 23 of its 49 chances.
- The Marlins are 24-27-0 against the spread this season.
|Dylan Cease (CHW)||Pitcher||Eury Pérez (MIA)|
|3 – 3||W/L||3 – 1|
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn leads Chicago in runs batted in with 39 and has a batting average of .247.
- Vaughn ranks 95th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 21st in RBI.
- Luis Robert leads Chicago in home runs with 14 while driving in 31 runs and slugging .522.
- Robert is 12th in homers and 59th in RBI in the bigs.
- Andrew Benintendi is batting .266 to lead Chicago this season.
- Jake Burger has collected 37 hits this season and has an OBP of .314. He’s slugging .614 on the year.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez has racked up a team-high batting average of .403.
- In all of the majors, Arraez is 325th in homers and 66th in RBI.
- Arraez brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .667 with four doubles, a walk and nine RBI.
- Jorge Soler has hit 17 home runs with 36 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Soler ranks fourth in home runs and 34th in RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is batting .299 with 12 doubles, eight home runs and 19 walks.
- De La Cruz has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .294 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and nine RBI.
- Yuli Gurriel has six doubles, three triples, three home runs and 13 walks while hitting .275.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!