MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Cubs||-1.5 (+139)||O 8.5 (-105)||-114|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-163)||U 8.5 (-120)||-102|
|Pitching Probables: CHC: Steele (L) MIL: Houser (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cubs vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago Cubs (83-78) and the Milwaukee Brewers (91-70) meet in the rubber match of a three-game series on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET. The Cubs are -114 favorites on the moneyline to win the series over the Brewers (-102). Chicago’s Justin Steele gets the start, and he’ll go against Milwaukee’s Adrian Houser.
Cubs vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Cubs have the No. 5 offense in baseball scoring 5.1 runs per game (819 total runs).
- The Cubs rank 15th in baseball with 196 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Chicago’s .255 batting average is eighth-best in MLB.
- The Cubs rank fifth in baseball with a .331 on-base percentage.
- Chicago ranks 11th in MLB with a .422 slugging percentage.
- The Brewers have scored 724 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Milwaukee’s 164 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers’ .240 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Milwaukee has the 17th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.319).
- The Brewers are 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
Cubs vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cubs are 50-37 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 57.5% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -114 or shorter, Chicago has a 46-30 record (winning 60.5% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Cubs have an implied win probability of 53.3%.
- In the 138 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 69 times (69-69-0).
- The Cubs have collected a 69-74-0 record against the spread this season (covering 48.3% of the time).
- The Brewers have won 36, or 52.9%, of the 68 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Milwaukee is 28-30 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -102 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 50.5% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 62 of its 138 chances.
- The Brewers are 70-74-0 ATS in their 144 games with a spread this season.
|Justin Steele (CHC)||Pitcher||Adrian Houser (MIL)|
|16 – 5||W/L||7 – 5|
Cubs Key Hitters
- Cody Bellinger leads Chicago in batting average (.307), home runs (26) and runs batted in (97) this season.
- Bellinger ranks 38th in MLB in homers, and 21st in RBI.
- Nico Hoerner is batting .284 with an OBP of .348 and a slugging percentage of .384 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Hoerner ranks 237th in home runs and 94th in RBI.
- Ian Happ is slashing .248/.360/.428 this season for the Cubs.
- Happ will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .286 with two homers.
- Seiya Suzuki is batting .285 with an OBP of .357 and a slugging percentage of .483 this season.
- Suzuki is batting .350 in his last five outings. He also comes into Sunday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich is batting .277 with 34 doubles, two triples, 19 home runs and 77 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Yelich’s home run total puts him 100th, and his RBI total ranks 66th.
- Carlos Santana’s 86 runs batted in lead his team.
- Santana is 62nd in homers and 41st in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Santana brings a seven-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is batting .317 with four doubles, a triple, two home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
- William Contreras has racked up a team-best batting average of .290.
- Contreras takes a 17-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .375 with four doubles, five walks and four RBI.
- Willy Adames has shown his power as he leads his team with 24 home runs.
- Adames has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with three doubles, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!