MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|White Sox||-1.5 (+153)||O 7.5 (-131)||-135|
|Twins||+1.5 (-181)||U 7.5 (+103)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: CHW: Cease (R) MIN: Varland (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on White Sox vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (9-21) are favorites (-135) on the moneyline when they square off against the Minnesota Twins (17-13) Wednesday at 7:10 PM ET, live on NBCS-CHI. Chicago’s Dylan Cease gets the start, and he’ll go against Minnesota’s Louie Varland.
White Sox vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The White Sox are the 22nd-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.0 runs per game (121 total).
- The White Sox average 1.0 home run per game to rank 21st in MLB action with 29 total home runs.
- Chicago’s .233 batting average ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The White Sox are 27th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .295.
- Chicago is 21st in MLB with a .375 slugging percentage.
- The Twins have scored 136 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Minnesota’s 39 home runs rank eighth in Major League Baseball.
- The Twins have a team batting average of .231 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Minnesota has an on-base percentage of .306 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Twins rank 15th in the majors with a .406 team slugging percentage.
White Sox vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The White Sox have been the moneyline favorite three total times this season. They’ve finished 1-2 in those games.
- Chicago has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the White Sox a 57.4% chance to win.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 19 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in nine of those games (9-10-0).
- The White Sox are 7-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Twins have been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- Minnesota has a record of 2-1 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.5% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in seven of its 17 games with a total this season.
- The Twins have an ATS record of 9-8-0 in 17 games with a spread this season.
|Dylan Cease (CHW)||Pitcher||Louie Varland (MIN)|
|2 – 1||W/L||0 – 0|
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn leads Chicago in runs batted in with 20 while batting .257.
- Vaughn ranks 110th in MLB in homers, and 24th in RBI.
- Vaughn is batting .350 with two homers during his last five outings and is riding a six-game hitting streak.
- Jake Burger leads Chicago in home runs with seven while driving in 14 runs and slugging .631.
- Andrew Benintendi’s batting average of .277 leads all Chicago hitters this season.
- Benintendi enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .188 in his last five outings.
- Luis Robert has collected 24 hits this season and has an OBP of .269. He’s slugging .405 on the year.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads the Twins with seven home runs while racking up a team-best batting average of .257.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Buxton ranks 12th in homers and 47th in RBI.
- Buxton heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .308 with four doubles, five home runs, four walks and 11 RBI.
- Jose Miranda is hitting .234 with three doubles, three home runs and nine walks.
- Miranda is 110th overall in home runs and 121st in RBI this season.
- Trevor Larnach leads the Twins with 19 runs batted in.
- Joey Gallo has hit seven home runs to pace his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!