MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|White Sox||-1.5 (-217)||–||-128|
|Pitching Probables: CHW: Lynn (R) PHI: Wheeler (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on White Sox vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (6-10) and Philadelphia Phillies (6-10) meet Tuesday at Guaranteed Rate Field, with first pitch at 4:10 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The White Sox are -128 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Phillies are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +182 odds. Lance Lynn will get the ball for Chicago while Philadelphia will counter with Zack Wheeler.
White Sox vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The White Sox rank 18th in runs scored with 74, 4.6 per game.
- The White Sox are 18th in baseball with 17 total home runs.
- Chicago ranks eighth in the majors with a .261 batting average.
- The White Sox’s .316 on-base percentage ranks 19th in MLB.
- Chicago is 10th in baseball with a .418 slugging percentage.
- The Phillies rank 15th in the league with 75 total runs scored this season.
- Philadelphia’s 15 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Phillies lead baseball with a .293 batting average.
- Philadelphia is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking fourth with an OBP of .348.
- The Phillies are second in MLB with a .464 slugging percentage this season.
White Sox vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The White Sox have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
- Chicago has played as moneyline favorites of -128 or shorter in just one game this season, which it lost.
- The White Sox have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.1% in this matchup.
- In the six games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total four times (4-2-0).
- The White Sox have a 1-5-0 record against the spread this season (covering just 16.7% of the time).
- The Phillies lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Philadelphia has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +109.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Phillies have a 47.8% chance to win.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in four of its six games with a total this season.
- In six games with a spread this season, the Phillies are 2-4-0 ATS.
|Lance Lynn (CHW)||Pitcher||Zack Wheeler (PHI)|
|0 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert leads Chicago in home runs with five and runs batted in with 11.
- Robert’s home runs rank him sixth in MLB, and he is 35th in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn has collected 15 hits this season and has an OBP of .394. He’s slugging .400 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Vaughn ranks 260th in home runs and 46th in RBI.
- Vaughn has a batting average of .278 over the course of his last five games and is on a two-game hit streak.
- Andrew Benintendi has 16 hits this season and a slash line of .276/.323/.328.
- Benintendi will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .300.
- Jake Burger has collected seven hits this season and has an OBP of .391. He’s slugging 1.050 on the year.
- Burger enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .333 with three homers.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm has a team-high 14 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Bohm ranks 41st in homers and 14th in RBI.
- Bohm has hit safely in 10 straight games. During his last 10 games he is hitting .350 with a double, two home runs, three walks and 11 RBI.
- Brandon Marsh is hitting .378 with five doubles, three triples, two home runs and five walks.
- Marsh currently is 84th in home runs and 46th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Trea Turner is batting .338 with two doubles, two triples and eight walks.
- Kyle Schwarber’s four home runs lead his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!