MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 19, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
|Cubs||-1.5 (+137)||O 8.5 (-136)||-120|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-161)||U 8.5 (+107)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: CHC: Smyly (L) PIT: Bido (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cubs vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Pittsburgh Pirates (34-36) will try to end their six-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Cubs (33-38) on Monday at 7:05 PM ET on SportsNet PT. Oddsmakers consider the Cubs to be -120 favorites for the contest, while the Pirates are +103 underdogs looking for the upset. Chicago’s Drew Smyly and Pittsburgh’s Osvaldo Bido have been named the starters for this contest.
Cubs vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Cubs have the No. 17 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (318 total runs).
- The Cubs rank 18th in MLB action with 79 total home runs.
- Chicago has the 16th-ranked batting average in the majors (.247).
- The Cubs’ .328 on-base percentage is 11th in baseball.
- Chicago ranks 18th in baseball with a .396 slugging percentage.
- The Pirates rank 21st in the majors with 300 total runs scored this season.
- Pittsburgh ranks 24th in Major League Baseball with 67 home runs.
- The Pirates’ .245 batting average ranks 17th in the league this season.
- Pittsburgh has the 12th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.323).
- Fueled by 210 extra-base hits, the Pirates rank 14th in MLB with a .400 slugging percentage this season.
Cubs vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cubs are 16-12 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 57.1% of those games).
- Chicago has an 11-8 record (winning 57.9% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The Cubs have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.5% in this matchup.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 28 times this season for a 28-29-0 record against the over/under.
- The Cubs have a 30-29-0 record ATS this season.
- The Pirates have entered the game as underdogs 41 times this season and won 16, or 39%, of those games.
- Pittsburgh has entered 35 games this season as the underdog by +103 or more and is 13-22 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 49.3% chance of a victory for the Pirates.
- So far this season, Pittsburgh and its opponents have hit the over in 31 of its 57 games with a total.
- In 56 games with a spread this season, the Pirates are 27-29-0 ATS.
|Drew Smyly (CHC)||Pitcher||Osvaldo Bido (PIT)|
|6 – 4||W/L||0 – 0|
Cubs Key Hitters
- Nico Hoerner is batting .284 with 33 RBI, both of which lead Chicago hitters this season.
- Hoerner’s home runs put him 218th in Major League Baseball, and he is 81st in RBI.
- Dansby Swanson is batting .264 with an OBP of .352 and a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Swanson ranks 127th in home runs and 101st in RBI this season.
- Swanson has a batting average of .350 with one homer in his last five outings and is working on a seven-game hit streak.
- Ian Happ leads Chicago in runs batted in (33) this season. He has a .263 batting average and a .397 slugging percentage.
- Cody Bellinger is batting .260 with an OBP of .328 and a slugging percentage of .474 this season.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds has put up a team-high batting average of .277 and leads the Pirates in runs batted in (40).
- Among all hitters in the majors, Reynolds’ home run total puts him 102nd, and his RBI total ranks 36th.
- Andrew McCutchen has seven doubles, nine home runs and 41 walks while batting .262.
- Among all major league batters, McCutchen is 80th in homers and 161st in RBI.
- Carlos Santana is batting .235 with 16 doubles, six home runs and 31 walks.
- Santana brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with a double, two home runs, a walk and six RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has 15 doubles, five triples, four home runs and 15 walks while batting .256.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!