MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: London Stadium in London, United Kingdom
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Cubs||-1.5 (+108)||O 13.5 (-117)||-135|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-126)||U 13.5 (-107)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: CHC: Steele (L) STL: Wainwright (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cubs vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The St. Louis Cardinals (31-44), led by Jordan Walker on a 13-game hitting streak, will meet the Chicago Cubs (36-38) Saturday at London Stadium. The Cubs are -135 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 1:10 PM ET on FOX. Chicago’s Justin Steele and St. Louis’ Adam Wainwright have been named the starters for this contest.
Cubs vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Cubs rank 14th in runs scored with 338, 4.6 per game.
- The Cubs are 19th in baseball with 82 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Chicago’s .247 batting average ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Cubs’ .328 on-base percentage is eighth-best in baseball.
- Chicago ranks 19th in baseball with a .398 slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals have scored the 11th-most runs in the league this season with 346 (4.6 per game).
- St. Louis’ 105 home runs rank sixth in Major League Baseball.
- The Cardinals have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 15th among MLB teams.
- St. Louis has an OBP of .324 this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Fueled by 233 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank eighth in MLB with a .425 slugging percentage this season.
Cubs vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cubs have a 19-12 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.3% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, Chicago has a record of 9-7 (56.2%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Cubs’ implied win probability is 57.4%.
- Chicago has played in 60 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-31-0).
- The Cubs have a 33-29-0 record ATS this season.
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 25 games this season and won 11 (44%) of those contests.
- St. Louis has a record of 6-6 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Cardinals, based on the moneyline, is 46.5%.
- St. Louis’ games have gone over the total in 29 of its 59 chances.
- The Cardinals are 26-38-0 against the spread this season.
|Justin Steele (CHC)||Pitcher||Adam Wainwright (STL)|
|7 – 2||W/L||3 – 1|
Cubs Key Hitters
- Nico Hoerner is batting .284 with 38 RBI, both of which are best among Chicago hitters this season.
- Hoerner’s home runs put him 194th in MLB, and he ranks 61st in RBI.
- Hoerner will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .273 with one homer during his last five outings.
- Ian Happ is batting .265 with an OBP of .386 and a slugging percentage of .408 this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Happ is 194th in home runs and 78th in RBI.
- Happ will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .200.
- Dansby Swanson has 74 hits this season and a slash line of .263/.351/.399.
- Cody Bellinger has collected 41 hits this season and has an OBP of .319. He’s slugging .454 on the year.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with a .287 batting average.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Goldschmidt is 34th in home runs and 61st in RBI.
- Nolan Arenado’s 15 home runs and 50 runs batted in both pace his team.
- Arenado is 19th among batters in the majors in home runs, and 13th in RBI.
- Tommy Edman is batting .241 with 13 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 23 walks.
- Edman enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a double, a triple, six walks and an RBI.
- Brendan Donovan has seven doubles, seven home runs and 27 walks while hitting .275.
- Donovan takes a 10-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .386 with three doubles, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!