MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Christian Walker and the Arizona Diamondbacks face the Atlanta Braves (with Bryce Elder on the hill). First pitch at Truist Park is scheduled for 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Christian Walker Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Christian Walker Stats
- Walker leads Arizona in home runs with 18 and runs batted in with 58.
- Walker is 20th in homers and 17th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among qualified batters, he ranks 78th in batting average, 78th in on-base percentage, and 20th in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 55 of 90 games this season (61.1%), including 25 multi-hit efforts (27.8%).
- He has gone deep in 17 games this season (18.9%), going yard in 4.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Walker has produced an RBI in 37 games this season (41.1%), including 13 multi-RBI outings (14.4%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Braves staff ranks fourth in baseball with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Braves own a 3.68 team ERA that is No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Braves hurlers have combined to give up 96 home runs (one per game). That’s the third-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Braves will send Elder (7-2) to the mound for his 19th start this season.
- The 24-year-old ranks 11th in ERA (2.97), 35th in WHIP (1.198), and 59th in K/9 (6.8) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Walker’s recent games
- at Blue Jays on July 16: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Blue Jays on July 15: 0-for-4
- at Blue Jays on July 14: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on July 9: 1-for-2, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on July 8: 0-for-4
- vs. Pirates on July 7: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Mets on July 6: 0-for-3
- vs. Mets on July 5: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on July 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 3 K, 1 BB
- at Angels on July 2: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!