MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Christian Yelich, will match up against Brandon Pfaadt and the Arizona Diamondbacks on October 3 at 7:08 PM ET at American Family Field.
Game Info and Christian Yelich Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Christian Yelich Stats
- Yelich has 153 hits and an OBP of .370 to go with a slugging percentage of .451 this season.
- He ranks 26th in batting average, 14th in on base percentage, and 62nd in slugging in MLB.
- In 69.4% of his games this year (100 of 144), he has collected at least one hit, and in 40 of those contests (27.8%) he recorded at least two hits.
- Looking at the 144 games he has played this season, he’s hit a home run in 17 of them (11.8%), and in 3% of his plate appearances.
- In 34.0% of his contests this season, Yelich has driven in at least one run. In 18 of those games (12.5%) he collected more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in seven games.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks staff has put up a 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.49 team ERA ranks 20th in the majors.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have surrendered 197 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 17th in baseball.
- Pfaadt (3-9) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his 19th start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 5.72, 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .282 in 19 games this season.
Yelich’s recent games
- vs. Cubs on October 1: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Cubs on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Cardinals on September 28: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Marlins on September 24: 1-for-5, 3 K
- at Marlins on September 23: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Marlins on September 22: 3-for-4, 4 R, 2 HR, 5 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 15: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Yankees on September 8: 1-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Pirates on September 6: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!