MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers will face starting pitcher Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Wednesday at 7:08 PM ET at American Family Field.
Game Info and Christian Yelich Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Christian Yelich Stats
- Yelich is batting .278 with an OBP of .370 and a slugging percentage of .451 this season.
- His batting average ranks 26th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 14th, and he is 62nd in the league in slugging.
- Yelich will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last games, he’s batting .357.
- He has gotten a hit in 101 of 145 games this year (69.7%), racking up at least two hits on 40 occasions (27.6%).
- He has hit a home run in 17 games this year (11.7%), going yard in 3% of his trips to the dish.
- Yelich has produced at least one RBI in 33.8% of his games this year (49 of 145), with more than one RBI 18 times (12.4%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks staff has put up a 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks sport a 4.49 team ERA that ranks 20th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have given up 197 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 17th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Gallen (17-9) for his 35th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
Yelich’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 3: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Cubs on October 1: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Cubs on September 29: 1-for-3, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Cardinals on September 28: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Marlins on September 24: 1-for-5, 3 K
- at Marlins on September 23: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Marlins on September 22: 3-for-4, 4 R, 2 HR, 5 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 15: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Yankees on September 8: 1-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!