MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers play the Los Angeles Dodgers (with Bobby Miller on the mound) at Dodger Stadium. First pitch is at 10:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Christian Yelich Props
- Day: Tuesday, August 15, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Christian Yelich Stats
- Yelich is a key run producer for Milwaukee with a .290 average, 16 homers and 67 RBI.
- Yelich ranks 75th in home runs and 35th in RBI in the bigs.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 13th in batting average, 15th in on-base percentage, and 42nd in slugging.
- Yelich has a batting average of .286 in his last games and is on a six-game hit streak.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 71.3% of his games this season (82 of 115), picking up at least two hits 34 times (29.6%).
- He has left the park in 13.0% of his games in 2023, and 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Yelich has tallied an RBI in 43 games this year (37.4%), including 17 games with more than one RBI (14.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Dodgers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Dodgers’ 8.7 K/9 rate ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Dodgers sport a 4.30 team ERA that ranks 17th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Dodgers hurlers have combined to give up 132 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the ninth-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Miller (6-2) for his 14th start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.89, a 3.14 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.240 in 13 games this season.
Yelich’s recent games
- at White Sox on August 13: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB, 1 SB
- at White Sox on August 12: 1-for-4, 3 K
- at White Sox on August 11: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Rockies on August 9: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Rockies on August 8: 1-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on August 7: 2-for-3, 3 R, 2 BB
- vs. Pirates on August 6: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on August 5: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on August 4: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on August 3: 3-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!