MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Christian Yelich, will match up against Johan Oviedo and the Pittsburgh Pirates on August 6 at 2:10 PM ET at American Family Field.
Game Info and Christian Yelich Props
- Day: Sunday, August 6, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Christian Yelich Stats
- Yelich leads Milwaukee in batting average (.290) and runs batted in (64) this season while also slugging 16 homers.
- Yelich is 67th in homers and 34th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 13th, his on-base percentage ranks 17th, and he is 33rd in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 70.4% of his 108 games this year, collecting more than one hit in 29.6% of those games.
- He has gone deep in 15 games this year (13.9%), going yard in 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Yelich has knocked in at least one run in 38.0% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 14.8% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in six contests.
Pirates Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Pirates staff has put up a 8.6 K/9, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Pirates have the 23rd-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.53.
- The Pirates have given up the sixth-fewest homers in the majors (121 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Pirates will send Oviedo (5-11) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 25-year-old’s 4.42 ERA ranks 50th, 1.335 WHIP ranks 51st, and 8 K/9 ranks 46th.
Yelich’s recent games
- vs. Pirates on August 5: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on August 4: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on August 3: 3-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Nationals on August 2: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on August 1: 0-for-5, 2 K
- at Nationals on July 31: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Braves on July 30: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Braves on July 29: 1-for-3
- at Braves on July 28: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Reds on July 26: 1-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!