MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Christian Yelich will be matching up with starter Ben Lively on Sunday (at 2:10 PM ET) when the Milwaukee Brewers play the Cincinnati Reds at American Family Field.
Game Info and Christian Yelich Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Christian Yelich Stats
- Yelich leads Milwaukee in batting average (.282) and runs batted in (46) this season while also slugging 11 homers.
- His batting average ranks 29th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 14th, and he is 56th in the league in slugging.
- Yelich enters this game on a eight-game hit streak. He’s hitting .318 during his last games with one homer.
- In 59 of 86 games this season (68.6%), he has picked up a hit. In 25 of those games, he had more than one hit (29.1%).
- He has hit a home run in 11.6% of his games this year, including 3% of his plate appearances.
- Yelich has tallied an RBI in 30 games this year (34.9%), including 11 games with more than one RBI (12.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Reds Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Reds’ 8.6 K/9 rate ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Reds have put up the 27th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.91).
- Reds pitchers have surrendered 120 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (fifth-most in baseball).
- The Reds’ Lively (4-4) will make his eighth start of the season.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 4.11, a 3.46 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.261.
Yelich’s recent games
- vs. Reds on July 8: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Reds on July 7: 1-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on July 6: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Cubs on July 5: 2-for-5
- vs. Cubs on July 4: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- vs. Cubs on July 3: 3-for-4, 3 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Pirates on July 1: 1-for-3, 3 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 BB
- at Pirates on June 30: 1-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI
- at Mets on June 29: 0-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Mets on June 28: 3-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!