MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers face the Colorado Rockies (with Chris Flexen on the hill) at American Family Field. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Christian Yelich Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +140)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Christian Yelich Stats
- Yelich leads Milwaukee in runs batted in with 64 while batting .289 with 16 homers.
- Of all MLB hitters, Yelich ranks 71st in home runs and 38th in RBI.
- Among the qualifying players, he ranks 14th in batting average, 17th in on-base percentage, and 34th in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 70.3% of his games this year (78 of 111), picking up more than one hit 33 times (29.7%).
- Looking at the 111 games he has played this year, he’s homered in 15 of them (13.5%), and in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- In 36.9% of his games this season, Yelich has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 14.4% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Rockies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.3 K/9 rate. That’s worst in MLB.
- The Rockies’ 5.50 team ERA ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Rockies allow the second-most homers in the majors (162 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Rockies will send Flexen (1-5) to the mound for his seventh start this season.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 7.82, 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .343 in 19 games this season.
Yelich’s recent games
- vs. Rockies on August 7: 2-for-3, 3 R, 2 BB
- vs. Pirates on August 6: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on August 5: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on August 4: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on August 3: 3-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Nationals on August 2: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on August 1: 0-for-5, 2 K
- at Nationals on July 31: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Braves on July 30: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Braves on July 29: 1-for-3
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!