MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Christopher Morel and the Chicago Cubs face the Cincinnati Reds (with Andrew Abbott on the mound) at Wrigley Field. First pitch is at 8:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Christopher Morel Props
- Day: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -149)
Christopher Morel Stats
- Morel is batting .278 with an OBP of .341 and a slugging percentage of .537 this season.
- Morel has a batting average of .444 with one homer during his last outings and is riding a seven-game hit streak.
- In 66.1% of his games this year (41 of 62), he has collected at least one hit, and in 15 of those contests (24.2%) he recorded more than one hit.
- Looking at the 62 games he has played this year, he’s went deep in 16 of them (25.8%), and in 6.3% of his plate appearances.
- Morel has knocked in at least one run in 45.2% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 21.0% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in six contests.
Reds Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Reds staff has put up a 8.4 K/9, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Reds have the 25th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.62.
- The Reds give up the fifth-most homers in the majors (140 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Reds will hand the ball to Abbott (6-2) for his 11th start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 1.90, 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .184 in 10 games this season.
Morel’s recent games
- at Cardinals on July 30: 1-for-3, 2 K
- at Cardinals on July 29: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on July 27: 3-for-4, 3 R, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at White Sox on July 26: 1-for-4, 2 R, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 SB
- at White Sox on July 25: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on July 22: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 3 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 21: 1-for-4, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Cardinals on July 20: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on July 19: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Nationals on July 17: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!