MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 7, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Reds||-1.5 (+151)||O 9.5 (-107)||-126|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-178)||U 9.5 (-117)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: CIN: Ashcraft (R) CHW: Kopech (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (14-19) are -126 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Chicago White Sox (11-23) Sunday at 4:10 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog White Sox are listed with +108 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Cincinnati’s Graham Ashcraft and Chicago’s Michael Kopech have been named the starters for this contest.
Reds vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds have the No. 20 offense in MLB play scoring 4.2 runs per game (140 total runs).
- The Reds are third-worst in MLB action with 23 home runs.
- Cincinnati has the 16th-ranked batting average in MLB (.245).
- The Reds are 14th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .322.
- Cincinnati is slugging .361, the fourth-lowest average in MLB.
- The White Sox have scored 138 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Chicago ranks 19th in Major League Baseball with 35 home runs.
- The White Sox rank 22nd in MLB with a .234 team batting average.
- Chicago is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .300.
- The White Sox are 22nd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .379 this season.
Reds vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Reds have won 57.1% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-3).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -126 or shorter, Cincinnati has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Reds’ implied win probability is 55.8%.
- In the 24 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-12-0).
- The Reds have put together a 13-10-0 record ATS this season.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 19 games this season and won three (15.8%) of those contests.
- Chicago has a record of 2-12 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +108 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.1% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 10 of its 21 games with a total this season.
- The White Sox are 8-16-0 against the spread this season.
|Graham Ashcraft (CIN)||Pitcher||Michael Kopech (CHW)|
|2 – 0||W/L||0 – 3|
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has been key for Cincinnati with 36 hits, an OBP of .392 plus a slugging percentage of .421.
- Among all batters in baseball, India’s home run total places him 187th and his RBI tally ranks him 130th.
- India is batting .350 with one homer during his last five games and is on a four-game hitting streak.
- TJ Friedl leads Cincinnati in batting average (.324) and home runs (three) this season, while also driving in 16 runs.
- Friedl ranks 125th in homers and 70th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Friedl has a batting average of .444 with one homer during his last five games and is on a four-game hit streak.
- Jake Fraley leads Cincinnati in runs batted in (18) this season. He has a .239 batting average and a .352 slugging percentage.
- Nick Senzel leads Cincinnati in home runs with three while driving in 13 runs and slugging .419.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert leads the White Sox with seven home runs.
- In all of MLB, Robert ranks 17th in home runs and 50th in RBI.
- Robert brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .471 with two doubles, two home runs, six walks and five RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn’s 20 runs batted in pace his team.
- Vaughn currently is 125th in homers and 35th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Andrew Benintendi paces the White Sox with a .265 batting average.
- Eloy Jimenez has four doubles, four home runs and 10 walks while batting .258.
- Jimenez has hit safely in eight straight games. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .341 with a double, two home runs, four walks and eight RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!