MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 15, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Reds||-1.5 (+120)||O 11.5 (-109)||-123|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-140)||U 11.5 (-116)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: CIN: Greene (R) COL: Seabold (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Colorado Rockies (17-24), led by Randal Grichuk on an 11-game hitting streak, will meet the Cincinnati Reds (18-22) Monday at Coors Field. The Reds are -123 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 8:40 PM ET on SportsNet RM. Hunter Greene will get the ball for Cincinnati while Colorado will counter with Connor Seabold.
Reds vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds rank 22nd in runs scored with 171, 4.3 per game.
- The Reds have hit 32 home runs this season, the fourth-lowest total in baseball.
- Cincinnati ranks 15th in the majors with a .245 batting average.
- The Reds rank 15th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .321.
- Cincinnati is 25th in MLB, slugging .376.
- The Rockies have scored 177 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Colorado has hit just 33 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an OBP of .314 this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Rockies rank 19th in the majors with a .390 team slugging percentage.
Reds vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Reds have won four of the eight games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -123 or shorter, Cincinnati has gone 3-2 (60%).
- The Reds have a 55.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by bookmakers 31 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 16 of those games (16-15-0).
- The Reds have collected an 18-12-0 record against the spread this season (covering 60% of the time).
- The Rockies have won 12, or 44.4%, of the 27 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Colorado has a record of 11-15 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have a 48.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in nine of its 30 opportunities.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 15-15-0 in 30 games with a spread this season.
|Hunter Greene (CIN)||Pitcher||Connor Seabold (COL)|
|0 – 3||W/L||1 – 0|
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has been key for Cincinnati with 43 hits, an OBP of .387 plus a slugging percentage of .438.
- Among batters in MLB, India is 155th in home runs and 112th in RBI.
- Jake Fraley leads Cincinnati in home runs with five and runs batted in with 28.
- Spencer Steer’s five home runs lead all Cincinnati hitters, and he’s slugging .431.
- TJ Friedl leads Cincinnati with a batting average of .306. He’s also hit three home runs with 18 RBI.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .282 with nine doubles, three home runs and 17 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Blackmon is 155th in home runs and 153rd in RBI.
- Blackmon has hit safely in five games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .438 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Kris Bryant has five doubles, five home runs and 14 walks while hitting .301.
- Bryant is 85th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 153rd in RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .230 with eight doubles, five home runs and 19 walks.
- Elias Diaz is hitting .328 to lead his team.
- Diaz takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .235 with two walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!