MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 19, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Reds||-1.5 (+118)||O 9.5 (-129)||-161|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-138)||U 9.5 (+102)||+137|
|Pitching Probables: CIN: Williamson (L) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Colorado Rockies (29-45) will lean on Ryan McMahon, following a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Cincinnati Reds (37-35) on Monday at 7:10 PM ET on BSOH. The Rockies are +137 underdogs for the contest, according to bookmakers. Cincinnati’s Brandon Williamson and Colorado’s Austin Gomber have been named the starters for this contest.
Reds vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds have the No. 10 offense in MLB play scoring 4.8 runs per game (344 total runs).
- The Reds have hit the fourth-fewest home runs in MLB action this season (62).
- Cincinnati’s .255 batting average ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Reds’ .332 on-base percentage ranks fifth-best in MLB.
- Cincinnati is 17th in baseball with a .398 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored the 13th-most runs in the league this season with 324 (4.4 per game).
- Colorado has hit just 61 homers this season, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 11th in MLB with a .255 team batting average.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .316 this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- Fueled by 230 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 14th in MLB with a .400 slugging percentage this season.
Reds vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Reds have been favored on the moneyline 13 total times this season. They’ve finished 7-6 in those games.
- Cincinnati has ynot played as moneyline favorites of -161 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Reds a 61.7% chance to win.
- Cincinnati has played in 57 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-25-0).
- The Reds have a 36-24-0 record ATS this season (covering 60% of the time).
- The Rockies have entered the game as underdogs 57 times this season and won 23, or 40.4%, of those games.
- This season, Colorado has won 12 of its 38 games, or 31.6%, when it’s the underdog by at least +137 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rockies, based on the moneyline, is 42.2%.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 24 of its 59 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 28-31-0 ATS in their 59 games with a spread this season.
|Brandon Williamson (CIN)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|1 – 0||W/L||4 – 6|
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India is batting .272 this season with a team-high 10 home runs.
- Among hitters in baseball, India is 63rd in home runs and 43rd in RBI.
- India enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .200 with three homers.
- Spencer Steer is batting .277 this season with 10 home runs and 39 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Steer ranks 63rd in homers and 43rd in RBI.
- Steer has a batting average of .263 with two homers in his last five games and is riding a two-game hit streak.
- Jake Fraley is among the top hitters for Cincinnati with a .267 average, eight homers and 41 RBI.
- Fraley enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s batting .429 during his last five games with three homers.
- TJ Friedl is batting .306 with an OBP of .364 and a slugging percentage of .465 this season.
Rockies Key Hitters
- McMahon leads the Rockies in home runs (12) and runs batted in (41).
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, McMahon is 35th in home runs and 30th in RBI.
- McMahon has safely hit in 10 straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .405 with two doubles, a triple, three home runs, seven walks and six RBI.
- Elias Diaz’s .289 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Diaz is 127th in homers and 72nd in RBI among all MLB batters this season.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .236 with 17 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 29 walks.
- Ezequiel Tovar is batting .256 with 19 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 11 walks.
- Tovar has safely hit in six straight games. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .300 with a double, two home runs and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!