MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Reds||-1.5 (+141)||O 9.5 (-104)||-112|
|Royals||+1.5 (-166)||U 9.5 (-121)||-104|
|Pitching Probables: CIN: Lively (R) KC: Lynch (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (33-35) hope to complete a three-game sweep of the Kansas City Royals (18-49) when the teams meet at 8:10 PM ET Wednesday. The Reds are -112 favorites to keep the Royals out of the win column in the series. Ben Lively will get the ball for Cincinnati while Kansas City will counter with Daniel Lynch.
Reds vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds are the 10th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.6 runs per game (316 total).
- The Reds have hit 53 home runs this season, the third-lowest total in baseball.
- Cincinnati has the 12th-ranked batting average in MLB (.255).
- The Reds are fifth in MLB with a .332 on-base percentage.
- Cincinnati is 21st in MLB, slugging .392.
- The Royals have scored 251 runs (just 3.7 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Kansas City’s 64 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Royals’ .230 batting average ranks 25th in the league this season.
- Kansas City is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .293.
- The Royals are 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .378 this season.
Reds vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Reds have won 50% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-6).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -112 or shorter, Cincinnati has gone 5-6 (45.5%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Reds have an implied win probability of 52.8%.
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 29 times this season for a 29-24-0 record against the over/under.
- The Reds have covered 57.9% of their games this season, going 33-24-0 against the spread.
- The Royals have been underdogs in 42 games this season and won 12 (28.6%) of those contests.
- Kansas City has entered 41 games this season as the underdog by -104 or more and is 12-29 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 51% chance of a victory for the Royals.
- Games involving Kansas City have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 22 of 48 chances this season.
- The Royals are 23-28-0 against the spread in their 51 chances this season.
|Ben Lively (CIN)||Pitcher||Daniel Lynch (KC)|
|3 – 4||W/L||0 – 2|
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has been key for Cincinnati with 71 hits, an OBP of .359 plus a slugging percentage of .417.
- Of all hitters in MLB, India’s home run total places him 113th and his RBI tally places him 58th.
- Spencer Steer leads Cincinnati in batting average (.278) and home runs (eight) this season, while also driving in 36 runs.
- Steer ranks 88th in home runs and 48th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- TJ Friedl has collected 51 base hits, an OBP of .370 and a slugging percentage of .491 this season.
- Friedl is batting .342 during his last 10 outings while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Tyler Stephenson has 60 hits and an OBP of .333 to go with a slugging percentage of .359 this season.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. is hitting .237 with nine doubles, four triples, 11 home runs and 14 walks.
- In all of MLB, Witt Jr. ranks 41st in home runs and 81st in RBI.
- Salvador Perez’s 14 home runs, 37 runs batted in and .275 batting average are all team-highs.
- Perez is 16th among batters in the big leagues in home runs, and 43rd in RBI.
- Perez has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with a double, two home runs and three RBI.
- Edward Olivares has 10 doubles, four triples, five home runs and 11 walks while hitting .246.
- Olivares takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .353 with three doubles, a triple and a walk.
- MJ Melendez is batting .217 with 12 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 26 walks.
- Melendez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .200 with an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!