MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Reds||-1.5 (-175)||O 9.5 (-116)||-112|
|Brewers||+1.5 (+148)||U 9.5 (-109)||-104|
|Pitching Probables: CIN: TBD MIL: Teherán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (32-27) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (-104) in Monday’s contest versus the Cincinnati Reds (26-33). The game starts at 7:10 PM ET on BSOH. The Brewers are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +148 odds. Milwaukee is projected to give the ball to Julio Teheran, while Cincinnati has yet to name a starting pitcher.
Reds vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds have the No. 13 offense in MLB action scoring 4.6 runs per game (271 total runs).
- The Reds are third-worst in MLB action with 46 home runs.
- Cincinnati has the 12th-ranked batting average in the majors (.253).
- The Reds’ .331 on-base percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
- Cincinnati’s .389 slugging percentage is 22nd in MLB.
- The Brewers have scored 241 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Milwaukee’s 70 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of just .230 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 26th in the majors with a .379 team slugging percentage.
Reds vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Reds have won four of the 10 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (40%).
- Cincinnati has gone 3-6 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -112 or shorter.
- The Reds have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.8% in this contest.
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by bookmakers 46 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 26 of those games (26-20-0).
- The Reds have a 28-21-0 record against the spread this season (covering 57.1% of the time).
- The Brewers have been underdogs in 23 games this season and won 12 (52.2%) of those contests.
- Milwaukee has a record of 12-11 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least -104 on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have a 51% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 21 of its 47 chances.
- The Brewers are 21-27-0 ATS in their 48 games with a spread this season.
|(CIN)||Pitcher||Julio Teheran (MIL)|
|–||W/L||1 – 1|
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has been key for Cincinnati with six home runs, 29 RBI and a batting average of .276 this season.
- Of all hitters in MLB, India’s home run total places him 113th and his RBI tally places him 66th.
- India is batting .150 with one homer during his last five outings and is on a three-game hitting streak.
- Spencer Steer leads Cincinnati in homers with eight while also batting a team-best .288 this season.
- Steer ranks 69th in homers and 53rd in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Jake Fraley leads Cincinnati in runs batted in (37) this season. He has a .257 batting average and a .431 slugging percentage.
- Fraley is batting .211 with two homers in his last 10 outings while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Nick Senzel has 42 hits and an OBP of .332 to go with a slugging percentage of .380 this season.
- Senzel is batting .211 in his last five outings. He also comes into Monday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads the Brewers with a team-best batting average of .254.
- Yelich’s home run total ranks 89th in the majors, and he is 105th in RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has shown off his power as he paces his team with 12 home runs.
- Among all major league hitters, Tellez ranks 17th in home runs and 77th in RBI.
- Tellez heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with a triple and an RBI.
- Brian Anderson has put up a team-best 30 runs batted in.
- Owen Miller is hitting .319 with 10 doubles, four home runs and seven walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!