MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CA
|Pitching Probables: CIN: Lodolo (L) OAK: Waldichuk (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Entering Sunday’s matchup with the Cincinnati Reds (12-15), the Oakland Athletics (5-23) are on a five-game losing streak. The contest starts at 4:07 PM ET on NBCS-CA with the Reds listed as -156 favorites, while the are +132 underdogs who may be heading for a sixth straight defeat. Nick Lodolo gets the starting nod for Cincinnati while Ken Waldichuk is Oakland’s starter for the contest.
Reds vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds have the No. 18 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (121 total runs).
- The Reds have hit the third-fewest home runs in MLB play this season (18).
- Cincinnati has the 15th-ranked batting average in the majors (.246).
- The Reds rank 13th in MLB with a .329 on-base percentage.
- Cincinnati has the fifth-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.363).
- The Athletics have scored 108 runs (3.9 per game) this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Oakland ranks 16th in Major League Baseball with 31 home runs.
- The Athletics’ .226 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- Oakland has the 23rd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.308).
- The Athletics rank 22nd in the majors with a .371 team slugging percentage.
Reds vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Reds have won 75% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (3-1).
- Cincinnati has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -156 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Reds have an implied win probability of 60.9%.
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 18 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in nine of those games (9-9-0).
- The Reds have put together a 10-7-0 record ATS this season (covering 58.8% of the time).
- This season, the Athletics have won three out of the 18 games, or 16.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Oakland has a record of 3-12 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +132 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 43.1% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- Games involving Oakland have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 11 of 17 chances this season.
- The Athletics are 6-12-0 ATS in their 18 games with a spread this season.
|Nick Lodolo (CIN)||Pitcher||Ken Waldichuk (OAK)|
|2 – 1||W/L||0 – 2|
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has been key for Cincinnati with 28 hits, an OBP of .392 plus a slugging percentage of .394.
- Among all MLB batters, India is 44th in batting average, 23rd in on-base percentage, and 107th in slugging.
- India will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 in his last five games.
- Jake Fraley leads Cincinnati in home runs with two and runs batted in with 16.
- Fraley ranks 145th in home runs and 41st in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Fraley will look to extend his five-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .400 with one homer.
- TJ Friedl’s two home runs lead all Cincinnati hitters, and he’s slugging .429.
- Spencer Steer is slugging .402 this season, with a team-best two homers while driving in nine runs.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Brent Rooker paces the Athletics in home runs (eight) and runs batted in (20).
- Rooker ranks fifth in home runs and 15th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Rooker takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double, two home runs, four walks and six RBI.
- Shea Langeliers is batting .233 with two doubles, a triple, six home runs and six walks.
- Langeliers is 19th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 41st in RBI.
- Langeliers has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .227 with a triple, two home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Esteury Ruiz has a team-best batting average of .252.
- Ruiz enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .182 with an RBI.
- Ryan Noda is batting .242 with four doubles, three home runs and 17 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!