MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 3:15 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
|Reds||-1.5 (+137)||O 8.5 (-125)||-120|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-161)||U 8.5 (-102)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: CIN: Greene (R) STL: Mikolas (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (82-79) and Noelvi Marte (four hits last time out) are favored (-120) on the moneyline for their matchup with the St. Louis Cardinals (70-91) on Sunday at 3:15 PM ET on BSMW. Cincinnati’s Hunter Greene gets the start, and he’ll go against St. Louis’ Miles Mikolas.
Reds vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds have the No. 9 offense in baseball scoring 4.8 runs per game (780 total runs).
- The Reds rank 14th in baseball with 197 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Cincinnati has the 14th-ranked batting average in the majors (.250).
- The Reds are eighth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .328.
- Cincinnati’s .420 slugging percentage ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Cardinals rank 19th in the majors with 715 total runs scored this season.
- St. Louis has hit 209 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Cardinals have a team batting average of .249 this season, which ranks 17th among MLB teams.
- St. Louis has the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.326).
- The Cardinals rank 13th in the majors with a .416 team slugging percentage.
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Reds have been favored on the moneyline 40 total times this season. They’ve finished 22-18 in those games.
- Cincinnati has a 13-15 record (winning 46.4% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The Reds have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.5% in this contest.
- Cincinnati has played in 142 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 69 times (69-73-0).
- The Reds have collected an 83-60-0 record against the spread this season (covering 58% of the time).
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 79 games this season and won 35 (44.3%) of those contests.
- St. Louis has a record of 27-33 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +103 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cardinals have a 49.3% chance to win.
- So far this season, St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 65 of its 132 games with a total.
- In 146 games with a spread this season, the Cardinals are 66-80-0 ATS.
|Hunter Greene (CIN)||Pitcher||Miles Mikolas (STL)|
|4 – 6||W/L||8 – 13|
Reds Key Hitters
- Spencer Steer is batting .271 this season with a team-high 23 home runs and 86 RBI.
- Steer’s home runs rank him 62nd in MLB, and he ranks 41st in RBI.
- Steer is batting .273 with one homer during his last five games and is on a four-game hitting streak.
- TJ Friedl leads Cincinnati in batting with a .279 average while slugging 18 homers and driving in 66 runs.
- Friedl is 111th in homers and 105th in RBI this season.
- Friedl has a batting average of .333 with two homers in his last five outings and is on a 10-game hit streak.
- Jonathan India has 111 hits this season and a slash line of .244/.338/.407.
- India will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .389 with one homer.
- Jake Fraley has 86 hits and an OBP of .339 to go with a slugging percentage of .443 this season.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals with a .268 batting average.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Goldschmidt’s home run total puts him 45th, and his RBI total ranks 52nd.
- Lars Nootbaar has 24 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs and 72 walks while batting .263.
- Nootbaar ranks 161st overall in home runs and 189th in RBI this year.
- Tommy Edman has 25 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 35 walks while batting .246.
- Jordan Walker is hitting .269 with 18 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 37 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!