MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, July 3, 2023 at 6:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Reds||-1.5 (+125)||O 10.5 (-104)||-126|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-147)||U 10.5 (-121)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: CIN: Weaver (R) WSH: Irvin (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds will take the field against the Washington Nationals (34-49) on Monday. The game begins at 6:05 PM ET on MLB Network, with the Reds listed as -126 favorites on the moneyline. Luke Weaver will get the ball for Cincinnati while Washington will counter with Jake Irvin.
Reds vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds are the seventh-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging five runs per game (418 total).
- The Reds average one home run per game to rank 22nd in MLB action with 88 total home runs.
- Cincinnati is 10th in MLB with a .256 batting average.
- The Reds rank fourth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .335.
- Cincinnati ranks 11th in MLB, slugging .414.
- The Nationals rank 25th in the majors with 344 total runs scored this season.
- Washington ranks 29th in Major League Baseball with just 68 home runs as a team.
- The Nationals’ .261 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Nationals rank 22nd in the majors with a .395 team slugging percentage.
Reds vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Reds have won 11 of the 17 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (64.7%).
- Cincinnati has gone 8-1 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -126 or shorter (88.9% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Reds’ implied win probability is 55.8%.
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by bookmakers 69 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 40 of those games (40-29-0).
- The Reds have a 43-27-0 record ATS this season (covering 61.4% of the time).
- This season, the Nationals have won 27 out of the 69 games, or 39.1%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Washington has a record of 25-37, a 40.3% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +108 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.1% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of its 68 opportunities.
- In 70 games with a spread this season, the Nationals are 40-30-0 ATS.
|Luke Weaver (CIN)||Pitcher||Jake Irvin (WSH)|
|1 – 2||W/L||1 – 4|
Reds Key Hitters
- Spencer Steer leads Cincinnati in batting average (.283), home runs (14) and runs batted in (50) this season.
- Steer’s home runs put him 38th in baseball, and he ranks 28th in RBI.
- Jonathan India has 81 hits and an OBP of .345 to go with a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
- India ranks 77th in homers and 46th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Jake Fraley leads Cincinnati in RBI with 50 while batting .274 with 11 home runs.
- TJ Friedl is batting .306 with an OBP of .371 and a slugging percentage of .477 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas paces the Nationals with 14 home runs and 44 runs batted in, while racking up a team-high batting average of .299.
- Thomas’ home run total ranks 38th in the majors, and he is 52nd in RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario is batting .264 with 26 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 28 walks.
- Candelario is 77th among batters in MLB in homers, and 82nd in RBI.
- Candelario has hit safely in nine games in a row. During his last 10 games he is batting .324 with four doubles, three home runs, four walks and seven RBI.
- Luis Garcia has 12 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 17 walks while batting .276.
- Keibert Ruiz is hitting .233 with 10 doubles, nine home runs and 16 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!