MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
|Reds||-1.5 (+125)||O 9.5 (-117)||-125|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-147)||U 9.5 (-107)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: CIN: Ashcraft (R) WSH: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (47-39) will look to Spencer Steer, red hot after a four-hit game, to lead them in a matchup with the Washington Nationals (34-51) on Wednesday at 7:05 PM ET on MASN2. The Reds are -125 favorites for the contest, according to bookmakers. Graham Ashcraft will get the ball for Cincinnati while Washington will counter with Josiah Gray.
Reds vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds have the No. 7 offense in MLB play scoring 5.0 runs per game (429 total runs).
- The Reds are 18th in MLB play with 92 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Cincinnati ranks 10th in the majors with a .257 batting average.
- The Reds are third in baseball with a .337 on-base percentage.
- Cincinnati is 10th in baseball with a .416 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals have scored 350 runs (just 4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Washington ranks 29th in Major League Baseball with just 69 home runs as a team.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .260 this season, which ranks sixth among MLB teams.
- Washington has the 18th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.317).
- The Nationals are 23rd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .394 this season.
Reds vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Reds are 13-6 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 68.4% of those games).
- Cincinnati has gone 9-3 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter (75% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Reds a 55.6% chance to win.
- In the 71 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-30-0).
- The Reds have collected a 44-28-0 record ATS this season (covering 61.1% of the time).
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 71 games this season and won 27 (38%) of those contests.
- Washington has entered 62 games this season as the underdog by +106 or more and is 25-37 in those contests.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.5% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total in 30 of its 70 chances.
- The Nationals are 41-31-0 against the spread in their 72 chances this season.
|Graham Ashcraft (CIN)||Pitcher||Josiah Gray (WSH)|
|3 – 6||W/L||6 – 6|
Reds Key Hitters
- Steer leads Cincinnati in home runs with 14, runs batted in with 51 and his batting average of .292 is also best on his team.
- Among batters in Major League Baseball, Steer is 40th in home runs and 26th in RBI.
- Steer is batting .500 with two homers during his last five games and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Jonathan India has 84 hits and an OBP of .344 to go with a slugging percentage of .426 this season.
- India is 53rd in homers and 39th in RBI this year.
- Jake Fraley has collected 59 base hits, an OBP of .359 and a slugging percentage of .474 this season.
- TJ Friedl is batting .304 with an OBP of .372 and a slugging percentage of .469 this season.
- Friedl enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .182.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas leads the Nationals with 14 home runs and 45 runs batted in, while racking up a team-best batting average of .301.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Thomas ranks 40th in home runs and 50th in RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario is hitting .261 with 26 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 30 walks.
- Candelario is 63rd in homers and 79th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Luis Garcia has 12 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 17 walks while hitting .267.
- Keibert Ruiz is batting .233 with 10 doubles, nine home runs and 16 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!