MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Guardians||-1.5 (+153)||O 8.5 (-138)||-111|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-181)||U 8.5 (+109)||-105|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Bibee (R) ARI: Davies (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game last time out, Steven Kwan leads the Cleveland Guardians (32-38) as -111 favorites against the Arizona Diamondbacks (43-28). Action gets underway from Chase Field at 4:10 PM ET on Sunday, live on BSAZ. Cleveland’s Tanner Bibee gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Zach Davies.
Guardians vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians are the fourth-lowest scoring team in MLB play averaging 3.8 runs per game (265 total).
- The Guardians have hit the fewest home runs in MLB play this season (46).
- Cleveland is 19th in MLB with a .241 batting average.
- The Guardians rank 24th in baseball with a .306 on-base percentage.
- Cleveland has the third-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.363).
- The Diamondbacks are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 366 total runs this season.
- Arizona has hit 83 homers this season, which ranks 10th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks’ .264 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking third in MLB.
- Arizona has an OBP of .330 this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks are fifth in MLB with a .440 slugging percentage this season.
Guardians vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have won 15 of the 30 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- Cleveland has a 13-13 record (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -111 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Guardians a 52.6% chance to win.
- In the 56 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cleveland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-34-0).
- The Guardians have a 30-26-0 record ATS this season (covering 53.6% of the time).
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 28 games this season and won 14 (50%) of those contests.
- Arizona has a record of 11-13 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have a 51.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of its 57 games with a total.
- The Diamondbacks have an ATS record of 36-23-0 in 59 games with a spread this season.
|Tanner Bibee (CLE)||Pitcher||Zach Davies (ARI)|
|2 – 2||W/L||1 – 2|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in batting average (.284) and home runs (11) this season, while also chipping in with 42 RBI.
- Among batters in MLB, Ramirez is 48th in homers and 24th in RBI.
- Kwan has 73 hits and an OBP of .342 to go with a slugging percentage of .349 this season.
- Kwan is 302nd in baseball in home runs, and 185th in RBI.
- Kwan will look to extend his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .316.
- Josh Naylor leads Cleveland in RBI with 50 while batting .277 with eight home runs.
- Andres Gimenez has collected 56 hits this season and has an OBP of .304. He’s slugging .368 on the year.
- Gimenez enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he’s hitting .267 with one homer.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has a team-best batting average of .311, while pacing the Diamondbacks in home runs (15).
- Among all hitters in the majors, Carroll’s home run total puts him 15th, and his RBI total ranks 43rd.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .289 with 12 doubles, four triples, 10 home runs and 28 walks.
- Among all major league batters, Marte is 61st in homers and 97th in RBI.
- Marte has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .533 with a double, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
- Christian Walker has racked up a team-high 45 runs batted in.
- Walker has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .474 with three doubles, two home runs, three walks and seven RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .278 with 17 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 15 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!