MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|White Sox||+1.5 (+162)||–||+105|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Allen (L) CHW: Cease (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (21-26) are favored on the moneyline (-123) in Tuesday’s contest versus the Chicago White Sox (19-30). Game time is at 6:10 PM ET on BSGL. The White Sox, with +162 odds, are favored against the spread (1.5). Cleveland’s Logan Allen gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Dylan Cease.
Guardians vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians score the third-fewest runs in baseball (167 total, 3.6 per game).
- The Guardians are last in MLB play with 29 home runs.
- Cleveland’s .225 batting average ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Guardians’ .298 on-base percentage is the third-worst in MLB.
- Cleveland’s .341 slugging percentage is the lowest average in MLB.
- The White Sox have scored 203 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Chicago’s 51 home runs rank 18th in Major League Baseball.
- The White Sox have a team batting average of .241 this season, which ranks 19th among MLB teams.
- Chicago has an OBP of just .300 this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The White Sox are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
Guardians vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians are 9-11 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 45% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -123 or shorter, Cleveland has a record of 7-9 (43.8%).
- The Guardians have a 55.2% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Cleveland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 12 times this season for a 12-22-0 record against the over/under.
- The Guardians have put together a 16-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 25 games this season and won five (20%) of those contests.
- Chicago has entered 20 games this season as the underdog by +105 or more and is 3-17 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the White Sox, based on the moneyline, is 48.8%.
- So far this season, Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 15 of its 35 games with a total.
- The White Sox are 17-22-0 ATS in their 39 games with a spread this season.
|Logan Allen (CLE)||Pitcher||Dylan Cease (CHW)|
|1 – 1||W/L||2 – 3|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland with a .273 batting average. He’s also hit six homers and has 25 RBI.
- Among hitters in MLB, Ramirez is 86th in home runs and 53rd in RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .264 with an OBP of .351 and a slugging percentage of .352 this season.
- Kwan is 295th in homers and 193rd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Josh Naylor leads Cleveland in home runs with seven and runs batted in with 31.
- Josh Bell is batting .228 with an OBP of .342 and a slugging percentage of .348 this season.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert has a team-high 13 homers.
- Robert is fourth in homers and 31st in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Robert heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn has made the most of his opportunities as he leads his team with 31 runs batted in.
- Among all major league batters, Vaughn is 110th in home runs and 24th in RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi paces the White Sox with a .279 batting average.
- Benintendi enters this game on a nine-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .343 with five doubles, five walks and three RBI.
- Jake Burger is hitting .271 with six doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and seven walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!