MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+148)||O 8.5 (-102)||-138|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-175)||U 8.5 (-125)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Quantrill (R) CHW: Kopech (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (21-27) are -138 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Chicago White Sox (20-30) Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog White Sox are listed with +118 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Cleveland’s Cal Quantrill and Chicago’s Michael Kopech have been named the starters for this contest.
Guardians vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians score the second-fewest runs in baseball (169 total, 3.5 per game).
- The Guardians have hit the fewest home runs in MLB play this season (30).
- Cleveland is 28th in the majors with a .225 batting average.
- The Guardians are 28th in MLB with a .298 on-base percentage.
- Cleveland has the lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.343).
- The White Sox have scored the 20th-most runs in the league this season with 207 (4.1 per game).
- Chicago ranks 19th in Major League Baseball with 52 home runs.
- The White Sox have a team batting average of .240 this season, which ranks 19th among MLB teams.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .299 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The White Sox are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
Guardians vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have won nine of the 21 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (42.9%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -138 or shorter, Cleveland has a 4-4 record (winning 50% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Guardians have an implied win probability of 58%.
- Cleveland has played in 35 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-23-0).
- The Guardians have collected a 16-19-0 record against the spread this season (covering 45.7% of the time).
- This season, the White Sox have been the underdog 26 times and won six, or 23.1%, of those games.
- Chicago has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by +118 or more and is 2-11 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.9% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Games involving Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 15 of 36 chances this season.
- The White Sox are 17-22-0 against the spread in their 39 chances this season.
|Cal Quantrill (CLE)||Pitcher||Michael Kopech (CHW)|
|2 – 2||W/L||2 – 4|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in batting average (.272) this season while adding six home runs and 25 RBI.
- Ramirez ranks 91st in baseball in home runs, and 57th in RBI.
- Steven Kwan has collected 48 hits this season and has an OBP of .344. He’s slugging .344 on the year.
- Kwan ranks 300th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 197th in RBI.
- Josh Naylor leads the club in homers (seven) and runs batted in (32) this season.
- Josh Bell is batting .230 with an OBP of .346 and a slugging percentage of .348 this season.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert has hit a team-high 13 home runs.
- Robert is fifth in homers and 33rd in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Robert heads into this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn has racked up 31 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Vaughn ranks 113th among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 28th in RBI.
- Vaughn heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .176 with a walk.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a team-high batting average of .278.
- Benintendi takes a 10-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .371 with six doubles, five walks and three RBI.
- Jake Burger is batting .257 with six doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and seven walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!