MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Guardians||-1.5 (+146)||O 9.5 (-104)||-109|
|Reds||+1.5 (-172)||U 9.5 (-121)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Allen (L) CIN: Ashcraft (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (57-62) and Andres Gimenez (four hits last time out) are favored (-109) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Cincinnati Reds (62-58) on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET on BSOH. Cleveland’s Logan Allen and Cincinnati’s Graham Ashcraft have been named the starters for this contest.
Guardians vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians are the fourth-lowest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.1 runs per game (485 total).
- The Guardians are last in MLB play with 87 home runs.
- Cleveland has the 17th-ranked batting average in the majors (.250).
- The Guardians rank 23rd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .312.
- Cleveland has the fourth-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.380).
- The Reds have scored the sixth-most runs in the league this season with 581.
- Cincinnati’s 139 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The Reds rank 14th in MLB with a .251 team batting average.
- Cincinnati has an OBP of .328 this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Reds are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .417 this season.
Guardians vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have won 56.4% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (31-24).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -109 or shorter, Cleveland has a 27-24 record (winning 52.9% of its games).
- The Guardians have a 52.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Cleveland has played in 105 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 45 times (45-60-0).
- The Guardians have gone 58-47-0 ATS this season.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 81 games this season and won 41 (50.6%) of those contests.
- This season, Cincinnati has won 39 of its 79 games, or 49.4%, when it’s the underdog by at least -106 on the moneyline.
- The Reds have a 51.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in 51 of its 102 games with a total this season.
- The Reds are 61-41-0 against the spread this season.
|Logan Allen (CLE)||Pitcher||Graham Ashcraft (CIN)|
|5 – 5||W/L||6 – 7|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland with 18 home runs this season. He’s batting .280 with 65 RBI.
- Among hitters in MLB, Ramirez is 55th in home runs and 39th in RBI.
- Steven Kwan has collected 129 hits this season and has an OBP of .342. He’s slugging .382 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Kwan ranks 270th in homers and 151st in RBI.
- Kwan will look to extend his four-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .304.
- Gimenez is slashing .244/.316/.395 this season for the Guardians.
- Gimenez will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .476 with one homer.
- Will Brennan has collected 82 hits this season and has an OBP of .288. He’s slugging .359 on the year.
Reds Key Hitters
- Spencer Steer has put up a team-high 18 home runs and 66 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Steer’s home run total puts him 55th, and his RBI total ranks 38th.
- TJ Friedl’s .275 batting average leads his team.
- Friedl is 168th in home runs and 115th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Matt McLain has 22 doubles, four triples, 12 home runs and 25 walks while batting .297.
- McLain brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .227 with a double and an RBI.
- Tyler Stephenson is hitting .243 with 14 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 42 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!