MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+127)||O 7.5 (-107)||-172|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-149)||U 7.5 (-117)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Bibee (R) COL: Marquez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Colorado Rockies (8-17) seek to complete a series sweep as they take a 2-0 lead into the finale versus the Cleveland Guardians (11-13) at 1:10 PM ET on Wednesday from Progressive Field. The Guardians are favored (-172) by sportsbooks to prevent the sweep and pick up their first win of the series. Tanner Bibee will get the ball for Cleveland while Colorado will counter with German Marquez.
Guardians vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians rank 25th in runs scored with 91, 3.8 per game.
- The Guardians are second-worst in MLB action with 12 home runs.
- Cleveland has the 24th-ranked batting average in the majors (.228).
- The Guardians’ .309 on-base percentage is 20th in MLB.
- Cleveland’s .342 slugging percentage is the second-lowest average in baseball.
- The Rockies rank 21st in the majors with 97 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado’s 21 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Rockies’ .244 batting average ranks 17th in the league this season.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .308 this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 22nd in the majors with a .376 team slugging percentage.
Guardians vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have won 40% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-6).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -172 or shorter, Cleveland has a record of 1-3 (25%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Guardians have an implied win probability of 63.2%.
- Cleveland has played in 11 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total four times (4-7-0).
- The Guardians have a 2-10-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 16.7% of the time).
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 12 games this season and won three (25%) of those contests.
- Colorado has a record of 3-5 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +146 on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have a 40.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in four of its 14 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 5-9-0 in 14 games with a spread this season.
|Tanner Bibee (CLE)||Pitcher||German Márquez (COL)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 1|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in home runs with three and runs batted in with 16.
- Among all MLB batters, Ramirez is 89th in batting average, 66th in on-base percentage, and 61st in slugging.
- Steven Kwan’s batting average of .266 leads all Cleveland hitters this season.
- Kwan is 296th in home runs and 83rd in RBI this year.
- Kwan enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .333 during his last five games.
- Andres Gimenez has 20 hits this season and a slash line of .238/.326/.333.
- Josh Bell has collected 19 hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .384 on the year.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .274 with six doubles, two home runs and 12 walks.
- Blackmon is 123rd in homers and 223rd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Kris Bryant has four doubles, three home runs and nine walks while batting .303.
- Bryant currently is 85th in home runs and 192nd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Bryant brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with two walks and an RBI.
- Elias Diaz leads the Rockies with a .333 batting average.
- Diaz brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .294 with two walks and an RBI.
- Ryan McMahon’s 12 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!