MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
|Guardians||-1.5 (+121)||O 7.5 (-138)||-135|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-142)||U 7.5 (+113)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Quantrill (R) DET: Turnbull (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Detroit Tigers (7-9) will vie for their sixth straight victory when they host the Cleveland Guardians (9-9) on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET on BSDET. The Guardians are listed as -135 favorites to stop the streak, while the Tigers are +115 underdogs to keep their momentum. Cal Quantrill will get the ball for Cleveland while Detroit will counter with Spencer Turnbull.
Guardians vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians have the No. 19 offense in MLB play scoring 4.3 runs per game (77 total runs).
- The Guardians have hit nine home runs this season, the second-lowest total in MLB action.
- Cleveland’s .234 batting average ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Guardians are 17th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .320.
- Cleveland has the fifth-lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.351).
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 55 total runs (3.4 per game) this season.
- Detroit ranks 28th in Major League Baseball with just 12 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .217 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Detroit has an on-base percentage of .279 this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- The Tigers are 29th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .335 this season.
Guardians vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have been the moneyline favorite five total times this season. They’ve gone 2-3 in those games.
- Cleveland has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Guardians’ implied win probability is 57.4%.
- In the seven games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Cleveland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total three times (3-4-0).
- The Guardians are 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Tigers have been the underdog eight times and won five of those games.
- Detroit has a record of 3-3 when it’s set as an underdog of +115 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Tigers, based on the moneyline, is 46.5%.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the total this season in four of its eight opportunities.
- The Tigers are 6-2-0 against the spread in their eight chances this season.
|Cal Quantrill (CLE)||Pitcher||Spencer Turnbull (DET)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 2|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez is batting .271 with one home run and nine RBI for Cleveland this season.
- Ramirez ranks 161st in homers and 67th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Steven Kwan leads Cleveland in runs batted in (10) this season. He’s batting .257 while slugging .314.
- Kwan is 264th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 53rd in RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is slashing .275/.351/.391 this season for the Guardians.
- Myles Straw leads Cleveland with a .310 batting average.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Nick Maton leads the Tigers with three home runs and nine runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Maton’s home run total puts him 49th, and his RBI total ranks 67th.
- Riley Greene’s .262 batting average paces his team.
- Greene currently is 93rd in home runs and 194th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Greene has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .273 with a triple, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Kerry Carpenter has a team-high three home runs.
- Spencer Torkelson has three doubles, a home run and a walk while batting .222.
- Torkelson has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .190 with a double and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!