MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Guardians||-1.5 (-192)||O 7.5 (-101)||-109|
|Tigers||+1.5 (+162)||U 7.5 (-126)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Battenfield (R) DET: Rodríguez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Detroit Tigers (16-19) are the underdogs on the moneyline (-106) in Wednesday’s contest versus the Cleveland Guardians (17-19). The game starts at 1:10 PM ET on MLB Network. The Tigers are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +162 odds. Cleveland’s Peyton Battenfield gets the start, and he’ll go against Detroit’s Eduardo Rodriguez.
Guardians vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians are the second-lowest scoring team in baseball averaging 3.5 runs per game (126 total).
- The Guardians have hit 19 home runs this season, the lowest total in MLB action.
- Cleveland’s .223 batting average ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Guardians are 28th in MLB with a .299 on-base percentage.
- Cleveland has the lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.330).
- The Tigers have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 127 (3.6 per game).
- Detroit ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 30 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers’ .233 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- Detroit is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .298.
- The Tigers are 28th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .360 this season.
Guardians vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have won eight of the 16 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- Cleveland has a 7-8 record (winning 46.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -109 or shorter.
- The Guardians have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.2% in this contest.
- Cleveland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total six times this season for a 6-17-0 record against the over/under.
- The Guardians are 9-15-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Tigers have won 14 out of the 27 games, or 51.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Detroit has a record of 13-13 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least -106 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 51.5% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total in 13 of its 27 chances.
- The Tigers are 18-9-0 against the spread in their 27 chances this season.
|Peyton Battenfield (CLE)||Pitcher||Eduardo Rodríguez (DET)|
|0 – 3||W/L||3 – 2|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in batting average (.277), home runs (four) and runs batted in (20) this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Ramirez is 56th in batting average, 26th in on-base percentage, and 70th in slugging.
- Steven Kwan is batting .273 with an OBP of .365 and a slugging percentage of .350 this season.
- Kwan ranks 267th in homers and 170th in RBI in the bigs.
- Kwan enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .263 in his last five games with one homer.
- Josh Bell has collected 28 base hits, an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .365 this season.
- Andres Gimenez has 27 hits and an OBP of .293 to go with a slugging percentage of .317 this season.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Javier Baez has accumulated a team-high 16 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Baez ranks 140th in home runs and 88th in RBI.
- Spencer Torkelson’s 16 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
- Torkelson is 140th overall in homers and 88th in RBI this year.
- Torkelson has hit safely in five straight games. In his last five games he is batting .409 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Riley Greene leads the Tigers with a team-best batting average of .270.
- Greene has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .389 with three doubles, three walks and five RBI.
- Zach McKinstry is hitting .260 with five doubles, two home runs and 11 walks.
- McKinstry brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with four walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!