MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+103)||O 7.5 (-120)||-212|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-120)||U 7.5 (-105)||+178|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Bieber (R) DET: Lorenzen (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (16-19) are favorites (-212) on the moneyline when they take on the Detroit Tigers (16-18) Tuesday at 6:10 PM ET, live on BSGL. Cleveland’s Shane Bieber gets the start, and he’ll go against Detroit’s Michael Lorenzen.
Guardians vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians have the No. 29 offense in baseball scoring 3.5 runs per game (124 total runs).
- The Guardians are last in MLB play with 19 home runs.
- Cleveland ranks 29th in MLB with a .223 batting average.
- The Guardians’ .300 on-base percentage is the third-worst in baseball.
- Cleveland’s .329 slugging percentage is the lowest average in baseball.
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 28th with just 127 total runs (3.7 per game) this season.
- Detroit’s 30 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Tigers rank 24th in MLB with a .232 team batting average.
- Detroit has an on-base percentage of .297 this season, which ranks last in baseball.
- The Tigers rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .362 this season.
Guardians vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians are 7-8 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 46.7% of those games).
- Cleveland has played as moneyline favorites of -212 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- The Guardians have a 67.9% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 22 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cleveland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-16-0).
- The Guardians have collected an 8-15-0 record ATS this season.
- The Tigers have entered the game as underdogs 26 times this season and won 14, or 53.8%, of those games.
- Detroit has a record of 3-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +178 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Tigers have a 36% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total in 13 of its 26 chances.
- In 26 games with a spread this season, the Tigers are 18-8-0 ATS.
|Shane Bieber (CLE)||Pitcher||Michael Lorenzen (DET)|
|2 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in batting average (.281), home runs (four) and runs batted in (19) this season.
- Ramirez ranks 92nd in homers and 48th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Ramirez enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .250 with one homer.
- Steven Kwan is batting .273 with an OBP of .368 and a slugging percentage of .345 this season.
- Kwan ranks 262nd in home runs and 162nd in RBI among all batters this season.
- Kwan has a batting average of .300 with one homer during his last five outings and is working on a three-game hit streak.
- Josh Bell has collected 28 base hits, an OBP of .342 and a slugging percentage of .374 this season.
- Bell enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .353 in his last five games.
- Andres Gimenez has collected 27 hits this season and has an OBP of .299. He’s slugging .325 on the year.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Javier Baez has accumulated a team-high 16 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Baez is 136th in home runs and 79th in RBI.
- Baez takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- Riley Greene’s .269 batting average leads his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Greene is 136th in homers and 123rd in RBI.
- Spencer Torkelson has a team-best 16 runs batted in.
- Torkelson heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .300 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Eric Haase has four doubles, two home runs and nine walks while hitting .297.
- Haase takes a seven-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .371 with a double, two home runs, four walks and nine RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!