MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 12:40 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Guardians||-1.5 (+139)||O 8.5 (+101)||-144|
|Astros||+1.5 (-163)||U 8.5 (-128)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Bieber (R) HOU: Bielak (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Houston Astros (37-28) will look to Jose Abreu, with homers in two straight games, to pull off an upset win over the Cleveland Guardians (30-34) Sunday at Progressive Field. The Guardians are -144 moneyline favorites for the game, which starts at 12:40 PM ET live on MLB Network. Cleveland’s Shane Bieber gets the start, and he’ll go against Houston’s Brandon Bielak.
Guardians vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians have the No. 27 offense in MLB action scoring 3.8 runs per game (245 total runs).
- The Guardians have hit the fewest home runs in MLB action this season (40).
- Cleveland ranks 21st in the majors with a .239 batting average.
- The Guardians are 24th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .306.
- Cleveland’s .361 slugging percentage is the third-lowest average in MLB.
- The Astros have scored 298 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Houston has hit 72 homers this season, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a .248 team batting average.
- Houston has the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.317).
- The Astros are 16th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .399 this season.
Guardians vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians are 14-14 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -144 or shorter, Cleveland has a record of 5-4 (55.6%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Guardians have an implied win probability of 59%.
- Cleveland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 19 times this season for a 19-32-0 record against the over/under.
- The Guardians have a 28-22-0 record against the spread this season (covering 56% of the time).
- The Astros have been underdogs in 18 games this season and won 11 (61.1%) of those contests.
- This season, Houston has won one of its three games when it’s the underdog by at least +123 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 25 of its 53 opportunities.
- The Astros are 27-25-0 ATS in their 52 games with a spread this season.
|Shane Bieber (CLE)||Pitcher||Brandon Bielak (HOU)|
|4 – 3||W/L||3 – 2|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland with 10 home runs this season. He’s batting .278 with 38 RBI.
- Ramirez’s home runs rank him 51st in baseball, and he is 30th in RBI.
- Ramirez is batting .435 with four homers during his last five games and is on a five-game hitting streak.
- Steven Kwan has collected 66 hits this season and has an OBP of .341. He’s slugging .348 on the year.
- Kwan is 292nd in homers and 174th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Kwan enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .238 over the course of his last five games.
- Josh Naylor leads Cleveland in batting average (.283) and runs batted in (48) this season while also slugging eight homers.
- Naylor is batting .513 with one homer during his last 10 outings while also on a 10-game hitting streak.
- Andres Gimenez has 51 hits and an OBP of .298 to go with a slugging percentage of .346 this season.
Astros Key Hitters
- Alex Bregman has eight doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 35 walks while hitting .247.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Bregman’s home run total puts him 62nd, and his RBI total ranks 24th.
- Bregman has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .167 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Kyle Tucker is hitting .269 with 13 doubles, eight home runs and 29 walks.
- Tucker currently ranks 78th in home runs and 30th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .256 with 16 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 13 walks.
- Pena enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .292 with two doubles.
- Mauricio Dubon is hitting .305 to pace his team.
- Dubon enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .333 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!