MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Guardians||-1.5 (+112)||O 9.5 (-102)||-140|
|Royals||+1.5 (-131)||U 9.5 (-125)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Williams (R) KC: Singer (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (37-40) are -140 favorites for their Tuesday meeting with the Kansas City Royals (22-56). The matchup between the second- and fifth-place teams in the AL Central begins at 8:10 PM ET on BSKC. Gavin Williams starts for Cleveland while Brady Singer is Kansas City’s starter for the contest.
Guardians vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians are the fourth-lowest scoring team in MLB play averaging 3.9 runs per game (302 total).
- The Guardians have hit the fewest home runs in baseball this season (50).
- Cleveland is 17th in the majors with a .246 batting average.
- The Guardians are 22nd in baseball with a .310 on-base percentage.
- Cleveland is slugging .371, the third-lowest average in MLB.
- The Royals have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 295 (3.8 per game).
- Kansas City’s 73 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Royals rank 23rd in MLB with a .234 team batting average.
- Kansas City has an OBP of just .298 this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Royals rank 26th in the majors with a .380 team slugging percentage.
Guardians vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have been favored on the moneyline 36 total times this season. They’ve gone 20-16 in those games.
- Cleveland has gone 8-4 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Guardians a 58.3% chance to win.
- Cleveland has played in 63 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-37-0).
- The Guardians have a 34-29-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Royals have won 16, or 30.8%, of the 52 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Kansas City has a record of 13-30 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Royals, based on the moneyline, is 45.5%.
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the total in 28 of its 58 chances.
- The Royals have an ATS record of 27-35-0 in 62 games with a spread this season.
|Gavin Williams (CLE)||Pitcher||Brady Singer (KC)|
|0 – 0||W/L||4 – 7|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in home runs this season with 12 while driving in 46 runs.
- Ramirez’s home runs put him 48th in MLB, and he ranks 27th in RBI.
- Steven Kwan has collected 80 hits this season and has an OBP of .335. He’s slugging .350 on the year.
- Kwan ranks 315th in baseball in home runs, and 173rd in RBI.
- Josh Naylor leads Cleveland in batting average (.291) and runs batted in (57) this season while also slugging 10 homers.
- Naylor enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .381 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Andres Gimenez has 62 hits and an OBP of .310 to go with a slugging percentage of .375 this season.
- Gimenez is batting .278 in his last five games. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .247 with 12 doubles, four triples, 12 home runs and 19 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Witt Jr. ranks 48th in homers and 69th in RBI.
- Witt Jr. has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Salvador Perez’s 15 home runs, 39 runs batted in and .263 batting average all lead his team.
- Perez currently is 20th in homers and 62nd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Edward Olivares has 11 doubles, four triples, six home runs and 12 walks while batting .259.
- Olivares has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- MJ Melendez is hitting .215 with 12 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 31 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!