MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, July 7, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+109)||O 8.5 (-109)||-192|
|Royals||+1.5 (-128)||U 8.5 (-116)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Civale (R) KC: Lynch (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Kansas City Royals (25-63) will try to end their four-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Guardians (43-44) on Friday at 7:10 PM ET on BSGL. Sportsbooks consider the Guardians to be -192 favorites for the contest, while the Royals are +162 underdogs looking for the upset. Cleveland’s Aaron Civale gets the start, and he’ll go against Kansas City’s Daniel Lynch.
Guardians vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians have the No. 27 offense in baseball scoring 4.0 runs per game (351 total runs).
- The Guardians are last in MLB action with 59 home runs.
- Cleveland is 16th in the majors with a .248 batting average.
- The Guardians are 22nd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .312.
- Cleveland is slugging .373, the fifth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Royals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 29th with just 327 total runs (3.7 per game) this season.
- Kansas City ranks 28th in Major League Baseball with just 76 home runs as a team.
- The Royals have a team batting average of .232 this season, which ranks 25th among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has an OBP of just .295 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The Royals rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .369 this season.
Guardians vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have been the moneyline favorite 40 total times this season. They’ve finished 23-17 in those games.
- Cleveland has gone 3-4 (winning 42.9% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -192 or shorter.
- The Guardians have an implied moneyline win probability of 65.8% in this game.
- Cleveland has had an over/under set by bookmakers 73 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-43-0).
- The Guardians have covered 53.4% of their games this season, going 39-34-0 ATS.
- This season, the Royals have won 18 out of the 61 games, or 29.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Kansas City has a record of 5-18 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +162 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 38.2% chance of a victory for the Royals.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in 33 of its 67 games with a total this season.
- The Royals are 30-41-0 against the spread in their 71 chances this season.
|Aaron Civale (CLE)||Pitcher||Daniel Lynch (KC)|
|2 – 2||W/L||2 – 3|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland with 14 home runs this season. He’s batting .286 with 53 RBI.
- Ramirez is 45th in home runs and 25th in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- Ramirez will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .158 with one homer during his last five games.
- Steven Kwan has 92 hits and an OBP of .339 to go with a slugging percentage of .355 this season.
- Kwan ranks 320th in homers and 185th in RBI this season.
- Josh Naylor leads Cleveland in runs batted in with 61 while batting .301 with 11 homers.
- Andres Gimenez has collected 73 hits this season and has an OBP of .322. He’s slugging .391 on the year.
- Gimenez is batting .389 with two homers over the course of his last five outings. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his six-game hitting streak.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. has racked up a team-best batting average of .251 and leads the Royals in runs batted in (45).
- Witt Jr. ranks 54th in home runs and 53rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Salvador Perez has hit 15 home runs to lead his team.
- Perez ranks 31st in homers and 83rd in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Edward Olivares has 12 doubles, four triples, six home runs and 13 walks while batting .246.
- Maikel Garcia is batting .291 with 10 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 18 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!