MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 12, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+159)||O 8.5 (-113)||-128|
|Angels||+1.5 (-188)||U 8.5 (-112)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Allen (L) LAA: Anderson (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (17-20) are favorites (-128) on the moneyline when they take on the Los Angeles Angels (20-18) Friday at 7:10 PM ET, live on BSGL. Cleveland’s Logan Allen gets the start, and he’ll go against Los Angeles’ Tyler Anderson.
Guardians vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians score the fewest runs in baseball (126 total, 3.4 per game).
- The Guardians are last in MLB play with 19 home runs.
- Cleveland’s .221 batting average ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Guardians rank 29th in MLB with a .297 on-base percentage.
- Cleveland is slugging .325, the lowest average in MLB.
- The Angels have scored the sixth-most runs in the league this season with 195.
- Los Angeles’ 51 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- The Angels rank ninth in MLB with a .258 team batting average.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- The Angels are 10th in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage this season.
Guardians vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians are 8-9 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 47.1% of those games).
- Cleveland has a record of 5-7 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -128 or shorter (41.7% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Guardians have an implied win probability of 56.1%.
- Cleveland has had an over/under set by bookmakers 24 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in six of those games (6-18-0).
- The Guardians have gone 9-16-0 ATS this season.
- The Angels have entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won five, or 45.5%, of those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has won three of its seven games when it’s the underdog by at least +109 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 47.8% chance of a victory for the Angels.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total in 12 of its 26 chances.
- The Angels have an ATS record of 14-13-0 in 27 games with a spread this season.
|Logan Allen (CLE)||Pitcher||Tyler Anderson (LAA)|
|1 – 1||W/L||1 – 0|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez is batting .270 with four home runs and 20 RBI. All three of those stats lead Cleveland hitters this season.
- Among batters in MLB, Ramirez is 102nd in homers and 43rd in RBI.
- Steven Kwan has 39 hits and an OBP of .349 to go with a slugging percentage of .340 this season.
- Kwan is 273rd in baseball in home runs, and 176th in RBI.
- Josh Bell has 28 hits this season and a slash line of .219/.336/.359.
- Andres Gimenez has collected 27 hits this season and has an OBP of .288. He’s slugging .317 on the year.
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani is hitting .293 with seven doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 15 walks.
- Among all batters in the majors, Ohtani’s home run total puts him 16th, and his RBI total ranks 22nd.
- Hunter Renfroe has put his power on display as he paces his team with 10 home runs and 26 runs batted in.
- Renfroe ranks sixth in home runs and 16th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Mike Trout is hitting .288 with nine doubles, eight home runs and 16 walks.
- Trout heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .200 with .
- Anthony Rendon is hitting .292 with three doubles, a home run and 19 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!